Uber Drivers Forum banner

This is what I had last night as a pox

2K views 75 replies 33 participants last post by  RightTurnOnRed 
#1 · (Edited)
#18 · (Edited)
She looks like a total grenade!!! I say about 200+ , don't think so. ?
I have a minibar in my car with airplane bottles, mints forget that. People love me, I only drive at night, and it's awesome every time I pop the question " would you like a drink?" People be sure I will take a water, so I hand them a water. But when they get the hint and are like what you got? Best Uber ever!!!

#11 ·
Nothing wrong with being nice,, All that stuff is cheap and a write off,, make the job fun,,,

I wouldn’t go this far,, but I do offer deer park water and fruit roll ups

I guess it depends where you are driving and how much you drive

Reactions: eclipse3256
#29 ·
Now seriously you weren't embarrassed! I would be. But if she's picking up people at 3 am that's fine. That car looks like a mess! What's her rating? I'm sure she doesn't do early trips to the airport. Older folks, moms w/kids, business travelers, and I'm saying out of experience, how many times have people asked me to turn off the screen behind my headset. That meant they were bothered by it. And I just hit a button and we are all happy. But you can't hit a button a make those cables and lights and what looks like trash every where go away. I'm not putting her down, I'm just saying she took it too far.

#26 ·
You know what's amazing?

She's doing her business her way, which doesn't impact you as a driver at all, and you're all shitting on her.

She goes the extra mile. Good for her. It's unnecessary, but as long as she drives safe and her car is safe, that's all I care about.

I personally don't do that, but I still make my money and tips. It's all good, I won't begrudge her.

#30 ·
She may have a system that works for her and making tips,,, all the experts here claim they are smart and do what works for them,,

I love driving for Uber and Lyft,,, I lie 9 out of every 10 people I drive,,,, my problem is,, I hate the seediness of Uber and Lyft

Oh and I love the salty guys on this forum,,,,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.