• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

This is the weekend...

AuxCordTherapy

Nice couch ping...
Perfect time for bar rush too...
U may want to pass by LAX n catch a 2.5 bk to our hood. :smiles: or come here to venice :biggrin:
Yeah pretty sweet, just had gotten home an hour ago. Just got a select from 7 miles, 12 mins away close to LAX, not taking that. I saw all the surges but think I’ll pass, don’t do the drunk crowd and got a private ride at 6:30 am to the airport so would like my car to remain squeaky clean.
Post automatically merged:

Never mind, got another suv ping, I’m working lol.

Last edited:

UberLAguy

I saw 4.6 in SM and quickly exited Wilshire west off the 405. Got a suv shortie ping then right away a 3.0 xl but decided to stick with the suv call. Got another black ride right after so $80 total plus the $140 from before, $220 in 2 hours I’ll take that any day.
I work all day and made $160. Something is not right. Still learning the LA rope. Should I get and SUV and just sit and wait ?

Phoenix123

I work all day and made $160. Something is not right. Still learning the LA rope. Should I get and SUV and just sit and wait ?
No Aux is 2 in a million.... :biggrin:

What sucks is September as it fast approaching and still not 100 percent sure what Lyft is going to do, but our vehicles wont be on "the list"

Maybe it is time to invest in an SUV, because Lyft Black Lux XL will be scarce

Breezze

No Aux is 2 in a million.... :biggrin:

What sucks is September as it fast approaching and still not 100 percent sure what Lyft is going to do, but our vehicles wont be on "the list"

Maybe it is time to invest in an SUV, because Lyft Black Lux XL will be scarce
And not to forget, Select is dead