• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

This Is The Moment That Hillary Lost

Replicant 84

Is this another troll thread?

Because I need to know if I should prepare a 1,000+ word rebuttal in defense of my candidate.

That infowars content is truly dystopian.

We are in such a dark place, America. You can feel it with every social interaction now. The tension is real and people are worried.

Trump supporters give us all nightmares.

UberLaLa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is this another troll thread?

Because I need to know if I should prepare a 1,000+ word rebuttal in defense of my candidate.

That infowars content is truly dystopian.

We are in such a dark place, America. You can feel it with every social interaction now. The tension is real and people are worried.

Trump supporters give us all nightmares.
You mean to say you voted for either of these..?

Replicant 84

You mean to say you voted for either of these..?
I was supporting Hillary as far back as the primary. I was wrong to believe that she was more electable than Bernie, given the mood of the electorate this year.

No, I do not think the Clintons are bloodthirsty globalists hell-bent on murdering their political opponents and selling children into sexual slavery from the back of a pizza parlor.

UberLaLa

My main point is this was the moment that Hillary lost to Trump...that's all.

Her campaign went for the jugular with bringing out women who outed Trump for his past sexual comments - which he admitted to, eventually. And then he pulled this stunt and essentially ripped her head off...

Point being...learn from history or be destined to repeat it. Listen up Dems...

Replicant 84

My main point is this was the moment that Hillary lost to Trump...that's all.

Her campaign went for the jugular with bringing out women who outed Trump for his past sexual comments - which he admitted to, eventually. And then he pulled this stunt and essentially ripped her head off...

Point being...learn from history or be destined to repeat it. Listen up Dems...
I disagree that this moment was persuasive to anybody with a reasonable disposition. It was a sideshow, like the rest of his campaign. All the carnies loved it.

The Clinton team made a bunch of mistakes, but bringing up Trump's treatment and attitude towards women was/is certainly legitimate and should've been of more concern to voters.

Hard to learn from history and take away valuable lessons from this campaign when the Republican Congress is procrastinating on holding an independent investigation as to what role Russia played in the election and to the extent of the relationship they had with members of the Trump campaign.

To your point, I do worry that Democratic voters will learn the wrong lessons from this election. The fact is that our message was a winning message by around three million votes. The message does not need to change.

Hillary was a flawed candidate--uniquely vulnerable to Trump's attacks--and history will judge those like myself harshly for not backing Bernie in the primary.

That said, blaming a wife for the sexual infidelities committed by her husband is a pretty disgusting thing to do.

gd6

I honestly think the election was lost because Fox News has been attacking Hilary's credibility for probably like a decade. They wouldn't stop talking about Benghazi for years. Coverage on her was frequent and always unfavorable. I think that was enough to swing certain states in his favor.

There was no tipping point in this election.

Hill simply could not relate to red-state issues (or people for that matter). The dems thought they could pander to their base in the urban areas and cruise in. But why should they? Nearly all of the polls showed them with a huge advantage, even after Comey dropped his little bombshell about the e-mail server, which was a lot more influential than who is the bigger perv: Don or Bill (Bill wins THAT one in a landslide - I cannot imagine sleeping with that horse).

Very few people actually 'supported' a candidate. Nearly everyone that I spoke with either voted against Donald or against Hillary. WD parties to nominate two of the most despised people in the history of politics. This was never about 'who is going to win', it was 'who was going to lose LESS".

UberLaLa

There was no tipping point in this election.

Hill simply could not relate to red-state issues (or people for that matter). The dems thought they could pander to their base in the urban areas and cruise in. But why should they? Nearly all of the polls showed them with a huge advantage, even after Comey dropped his little bombshell about the e-mail server, which was a lot more influential than who is the bigger perv: Don or Bill (Bill wins THAT one in a landslide - I cannot imagine sleeping with that horse).

Very few people actually 'supported' a candidate. Nearly everyone that I spoke with either voted against Donald or against Hillary. WD parties to nominate two of the most despised people in the history of politics. This was never about 'who is going to win', it was 'who was going to lose LESS".
I am not talking votes. I'm talking WAR. This was the moment that the Clintons realized they could not make the Donald shrivel up and go away with intimidation. They had to meet him on the battlefield of Votes. The rest is history...

Last edited:

Uberduber420

I disagree that this moment was persuasive to anybody with a reasonable disposition. It was a sideshow, like the rest of his campaign. All the carnies loved it.

The Clinton team made a bunch of mistakes, but bringing up Trump's treatment and attitude towards women was/is certainly legitimate and should've been of more concern to voters.

Hard to learn from history and take away valuable lessons from this campaign when the Republican Congress is procrastinating on holding an independent investigation as to what role Russia played in the election and to the extent of the relationship they had with members of the Trump campaign.

To your point, I do worry that Democratic voters will learn the wrong lessons from this election. The fact is that our message was a winning message by around three million votes. The message does not need to change.

Hillary was a flawed candidate--uniquely vulnerable to Trump's attacks--and history will judge those like myself harshly for not backing Bernie in the primary.

That said, blaming a wife for the sexual infidelities committed by her husband is a pretty disgusting thing to do.
Russia had nothing to do with Trump winning, if you believe that stop watching CNN lol or if you are dem keep on believing that Russia cost you the presidentency not the fact that you had a terrible candidate. Michelle obama said about Hillary "if she can't run her own house, she can't run the White House."

Old Smokey

I honestly think the election was lost because Fox News has been attacking Hilary's credibility for probably like a decade. They wouldn't stop talking about Benghazi for years. Coverage on her was frequent and always unfavorable. I think that was enough to swing certain states in his favor.
Because she was breaking laws for 30 years. Just curious which one between her and Bill will get kicked out of hell first.

Lets_Eat

I can't stand President Donald Trump and his ...breathing or what the heck is he doing here? Gasping for air?

I thought Hillary lost the election because she could not communicate with the millennial...or FBI re-opened an investigation at the last minute.

Tedgey

I thought Hillary lost the election because she could not communicate with the millennial
This one. When only 50% of eligible voters turn out the election will be won or lost by getting your own voters to the polls. You can't sway enough people to change their minds to have any effect. The vaunted undecideds are meaningless. Hillary lost because she failed to inspire her side to put their butts in their car and get down there and vote. That's one way the Republicans will always have an advantage because they can always rely of republican voters hatred of all things Democratic.

Because she was breaking laws for 30 years. Just curious which one between her and Bill will get kicked out of hell first.
Case in point...

Fubernuber

I think she lost when she advocated for globalism. Trump called her out on it too. Live on tv unscripted. Globalism and liberalism are curse words now to most americans in the middle class. They make sense to the rich (for obvious reasons) and to the poor (very different reasons)