This is ridiculous!

Tedgey

We've already agreed to give them access to our camera, microphone, text messaging, etc. Not only that we agreed to let them use these things silently. So we could be driving down the street with a passenger belting out Beethoven's 9th and by the time we got to the first gotterfunken uber could have pictures of us circulating the office with the live broadcast.

Optimus Uber

Great news, more thinning of the herd.
I second that. So many drivers think they are so perfect, but in reality they suck. So tired of reading, I'm a 4.6 but it's everyone else. If that was the case then there wouldn't be any drivers in the 4.7, 4.8 and 4.9's. Everyone would be at 4.6. The biggest issue with drivers is most don't know what good driving is.

Too Many Miles

fuber spends so much money and energy on garbage like this...so what if you they collect the data

how about doing something about to protect drivers from getting stabbed, attacked, verbally abused, etc?
It is a out screwing the drivers, not protect the drivers.
Travis admitted a few months ago that Uber has not always done the best for the drivers. Has anything been changed since then? They are just more lies coming of his mouth.

Uruber

I second that. So many drivers think they are so perfect, but in reality they suck. So tired of reading, I'm a 4.6 but it's everyone else. If that was the case then there wouldn't be any drivers in the 4.7, 4.8 and 4.9's. Everyone would be at 4.6. The biggest issue with drivers is most don't know what good driving is.
I second that too! it wont take long for Uber drivers to have a reputation as bad drivers and start being targets from the police like Taxi drivers are, if you pay attention you can see Uber drivers making Illegal U turns ,speeding and changing lines in a dangerous way, not all the drivers of course, but just a few doing this will be enough for all of us to get labeled as bad drivers. To me this news worries me not, they can check how I drive all they want,that wont be an issue for me.

tohunt4me

I second that too! it wont take long for Uber drivers to have a reputation as bad drivers and start being targets from the police like Taxi drivers are, if you pay attention you can see Uber drivers making Illegal U turns ,speeding and changing lines in a dangerous way, not all the drivers of course, but just a few doing this will be enough for all of us to get labeled as bad drivers. To me this news worries me not, they can check how I drive all they want,that wont be an issue for me.
UBER : their own worst enemy !