This is Nuts

JCHeights

I have been helping a friend who can't drive for a bit due to a seizure issue and she has been using Uber a lot and I am always curious about other drivers. This morning she had one that blew me away. She requested an UberX and got picked up in a Ford Econoline van? What? Kicker is the woman driving had her pet Chihuahua in the front seat. THE LADY WAS DRIVING WITH HER F****** PET DOG! This wins all other bat-shit insane Uber driver stories. Who really thinks this is a good idea?

Richard Cranium

I have been helping a friend who can't drive for a bit due to a seizure issue and she has been using Uber a lot and I am always curious about other drivers. This morning she had one that blew me away. She requested an UberX and got picked up in a Ford Econoline van? What? Kicker is the woman driving had her pet Chihuahua in the front seat. THE LADY WAS DRIVING WITH HER F****** PET DOG! This wins all other bat-shit insane Uber driver stories. Who really thinks this is a good idea?
I do!!! LOL..
That is insane I wouldn't have got in. She should be reported, but it may have been a Service Dog.
If it was not then that is wrong.

RC

JCHeights

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Probably a service animal
Highly doubtful...my friend is a medical professional and was like nope, just her bud. Dog's name was "Jake from State Farm". The dog is crazy but the van shows this lady is nuts.

Ted1

I wonder if pax would complain if I had my guitar you know to pass the time when it's slow. I have thought about taking it I could always stick it in the trunk if I had to but afraid I would get complaints. But no I would never take my dog I have heard of drivers taking friends out with them to drive.

Old Rocker

COH rules are no personal belongings in the cabin in the passenger areas.

In the TNC inspection line today, the vehicle in front of me was a Ford pickup, and not a new one at that. He also had crazy decals on his back window.

Trebor

I wonder if pax would complain if I had my guitar you know to pass the time when it's slow. I have thought about taking it I could always stick it in the trunk if I had to but afraid I would get complaints. But no I would never take my dog I have heard of drivers taking friends out with them to drive.
The trunk no one will complain. It will irrate someone though if they have luggage that does not fit. 90% of airport riders that I have had don't fill up the trunk though. A guitar won't affect 90% of the airport trips. Anyhow, I don't know about you, but I never start the airport trip though unless the luggage and riders are in the car ready to go. So, if you do cancel, because of luggage, they wont be able to rate you.

I Say bring it to the TNC lot, and you can play it so we can all listen and tell campfire stories. Leave your case open so we can throw change in there.

Trebor

Parked next to a minivan in the tnc lot that had 6 or 7 little statues on his front dash arranged in a shrine type thing, and 20 lbs of crap hanging from his rear view.
If your doing this, all bumper stickers and religious materials should be removed.

More Cowbell

If your doing this, all bumper stickers and religious materials should be removed.
Daughter is a constant uber rider, & quite religious ... Tells me only time she was freaked out by a driver was one trying to convert her to his beliefs & was arguing with her. Maybe it was the minivan guy :-)