This is my social media

Benalepsy87

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like this because at least we can make fun of the pax. Facebook is nothing but political opinions, drama, and trying to see who can be the most popular. Here, there are "likes" but they virtually mean nothing, because nobody knows who you are. Unless it's one of those not so bright individuals who uses their real name and photo.

Amsoil Uber Connect

Props for deleting facebook. Even I'm there but knew full well not to use my real name. Smh...

But what the hell is Benalepsy ? sounds like a disease not to mention the Honey Boo Boo pic. Haha see, even trolls live here.

Benalepsy87

Props for deleting facebook. Even I'm there but knew full well not to use my real name. Smh...

But what the hell is Benalepsy ? sounds like a disease not to mention the Honey Boo Boo pic. Haha see, even trolls live here.
I used to be in a death metal band and it's a mixture of my first name and the band name. I don't even know what honey boo boo is. I saw the pic online. Thought it was hilarious.

Teksaz

Mines a selfie but I quit smoking. Lol

Yup, I'm probably one of the most anti-social media guys on the planet.

I had a totally anonymous Facebook account for several months before they deleted it. They'll never get any of my personal information so Eff em. Don't need it.

Benalepsy87

Mines a selfie but I quit smoking. Lol

Yup, I'm probably one of the most anti-social media guys on the planet.

I had a totally anonymous Facebook account for several months before they deleted it. They'll never get any of my personal information so Eff em. Don't need it.
Exactly. I also find it disturbing that people actually consider facebook to determine someone's status or self worth. Like people admiring others for having tons of friends on social media. The "I have more friends than you so I'm better" aka highschool attitude is still alive and well with adults as well.