This is how to make a difference

No Prisoners

Uber's already applying their next move. Since inception of dollar surge uber bas been charging passengers multiplier and only paying drivers a fraction of the surge amount. Other times uber charges passengers multiplier and doesn’t even show surge on the screen nor pay drivers any surge at all.

Whenever I'm in an area I check passenger app before I turn on driver's app. If uber is gouging passengers I don't accept any pings. When I have a passenger I tell them to download lyft and always compare rates in the future. Many passengers have downloaded Lyft's app in front of me.

In my area I've been a regular in most popular restaurants and bars for years. Know most bartenders and managers and explained to them what uber is doing.

I'm retired from banking after almost 40 years. I know countless judges, attorneys, and bankers in my area. My last position was Asset Manager for an institution with 122,000 employees worldwide. 36 countries.

Anyhow, bartenders and managers now make it a habit of telling people to always check Lyft's app before ordering uber and to prevent being gouged. Key word to use is GOUGING.

Banker and attorney friends spreading the word around the office as well. Former colleagues at work have been sending emails internally throughout all offices.
Just imagine the effect if every person that receives the email forwards the information to friends and family. And yes it's being forwarded.

My sister is with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies. Guess what she's doing. Her husband is captain in Broward County police. Guess what he's doing. My brother is medical director of largest medical group in Florida which is partially owned by Humana. Guess what he's doing. My son is now with Goldman Sachs in NY. Everyone in his office downloaded lyft and spreading the word.
My cousin is supervisor in Miami Dade County school board. Guess what she's doing. I can go on and on.

I created the email 3 months ago and I'm sure that it has been forwarded exponentially and now like a virus spreading throughout the world.

I live in a building with 420 units. I posted a flyer in our bulletin board as well. Last week I saw a copy of the flyer in another building down the street. Someone posted it. I also know several other building managers, because our bank did many loans for their units. This week I'm visiting a few of them. Guess where the flyers will be posted.

Last Friday at happy hour I started this conversation among friends. I guarantee you that by the end of the night everyone at the bar was downloading lyft app and comparing rates if they needed a ride.

I don't do this to help lyft lyft. I do it to bring awareness.

Now please think what you can do to make a change. Stop complaining and get busy spreading the word.

Alantc

Uber's already applying their next move. Since inception of dollar surge uber bas been charging passengers multiplier and only paying drivers a fraction of the surge amount. Other times uber charges passengers multiplier and doesn’t even show surge on the screen nor pay drivers any surge at all.

Whenever I'm in an area I check passenger app before I turn on driver's app. If uber is gouging passengers I don't accept any pings. When I have a passenger I tell them to download lyft and always compare rates in the future. Many passengers have downloaded Lyft's app in front of me.

In my area I've been a regular in most popular restaurants and bars for years. Know most bartenders and managers and explained to them what uber is doing.

I'm retired from banking after almost 40 years. I know countless judges, attorneys, and bankers in my area. My last position was Asset Manager for an institution with 122,000 employees worldwide. 36 countries.

Anyhow, bartenders and managers now make it a habit of telling people to always check Lyft's app before ordering uber and to prevent being gouged. Key word to use is GOUGING.

Banker and attorney friends spreading the word around the office as well. Former colleagues at work have been sending emails internally throughout all offices.
Just imagine the effect if every person that receives the email forwards the information to friends and family. And yes it's being forwarded.

My sister is with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies. Guess what she's doing. Her husband is captain in Broward County police. Guess what he's doing. My brother is medical director of largest medical group in Florida which is partially owned by Humana. Guess what he's doing. My son is now with Goldman Sachs in NY. Everyone in his office downloaded lyft and spreading the word.
My cousin is supervisor in Miami Dade County school board. Guess what she's doing. I can go on and on.

I created the email 3 months ago and I'm sure that it has been forwarded exponentially and now like a virus spreading throughout the world.

I live in a building with 420 units. I posted a flyer in our bulletin board as well. Last week I saw a copy of the flyer in another building down the street. Someone posted it. I also know several other building managers, because our bank did many loans for their units. This week I'm visiting a few of them. Guess where the flyers will be posted.

Last Friday at happy hour I started this conversation among friends. I guarantee you that by the end of the night everyone at the bar was downloading lyft app and comparing rates if they needed a ride.

Now please think what you can do to make a change. Stop complaining and get busy spreading the word.
Spread the word for Lyft no way.In my area uber pays better than lyft i would never tell my riders who take uber to change over to lyft.And omg who the hell are you god.
Post automatically merged:

Spread the word for Lyft no way.In my area uber pays better than lyft i would never tell my riders who take uber to change over to lyft.

Last edited by a moderator:

beebob

Drivers should conduct a good ol’ fashion cir 1960s “Sit In” simultaneously at Uber’s and Lyft’s Corp offices In SF.

Drinking Dara Khosrowshahi’s Johnny Walker Blue Label, smoking his Cubans and urinating on his exotic plants

Bringing Global attention of the plight of low skill low wage working poor.

Chanting “?We demand a living wage ?Hey ! Hey ! Ho Ho ??

?We demand a living wage ?Hey ! Hey ! Ho Ho ??​

?We demand a living wage?Hey ! Hey ! Ho Ho ??

Last edited:

No Prisoners

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Spread the word for Lyft no way.In my area uber pays better than lyft i would never tell my riders who take uber to change over to lyft.
Evidently you didn't read what I wrote. If you had then you should've understood that I'm a retired banker of 40+ years. I stated driving mostly private to keep busy with a group of retired professionals. But "WE" became obsessed with what we found.

As I stated the purpose is not to help lyft. Although temporarily Lyft's the benefactor of unintended consequences. Nevertheless, just as uber's original motto "the end justifies the means."

Believe it or not Uber is an easier target. Already has a history of scandals and controversies. A well planned and executed campaign can cause havoc, specially once a public company. Uber's the head of the snake. Once there's enough damage and the new platform is ready, then Lyft is the target.

When the new platform is in place that gives drivers ? % of fares neither uber nor lyft will be able to adjust. Going public to appease their original investors was an existential mistake.

Remember intelligent minds understand that Uber has many trolls trying to divide and conquer.

Alantc

Evidently you didn't read what I wrote. If you had then you should've understood that I'm a retired banker of 40+ years. I stated driving mostly private to keep busy with a group of retired professionals. But "WE" became obsessed with what we found.

As I stated the purpose is not to help lyft. Although temporarily Lyft's the benefactor of unintended consequences. Nevertheless, just as uber's original motto "the end justifies the means."

Believe it or not Uber is an easier target. Already has a history of scandals and controversies. A well planned and executed campaign can cause havoc, specially once a public company. Uber's the head of the snake. Once there's enough damage and the new platform is ready, then Lyft is the target.

When the new platform is in place that gives drivers ? % of fares neither uber nor lyft will be able to adjust. Going public to appease their original investors was an existential mistake.

Remember intelligent minds understand that Uber has many trolls trying to divide and conquer.
Evidently I did. drivers canceled for the highest bid you're taking money out of our pocket.

Trying to divide and conquer what

911 Guy

Ive been doing this 4 years i know more about this than you do,ant.
Not sure why you were triggered by my quoting someone else's post. Congrats. I've been doing this for 3 years. You know more about your area, but not the larger game. I promise. BTW, I'm part time, mostly Eats nowadays. Gotta find something to do when you retire at 45.

Sincerely,
Ant

beebob

3 page inter office memos is a thing of the Long Ago ancient past.
One paragraph, get to the point.

T L : D R

aka: To Long : Didn’t Read
?Hey HEY‼? Ho HO ‼ :winking:

No Prisoners

3 page inter office memos is a thing of the Long Ago ancient past.
One paragraph, get to the point.

T L : D R

aka: To Long : Didn’t Read
?Hey HEY‼? Ho HO ‼ :winking:
Sorry don't understand what you mean by 3 page inter office memo.
My former colleagues at the bank sent an email template to all 120,000 employees throughout all regions and branches telling them to download Lyft’s app and always compare fares. To alert other employees when uber is surging GOUGING. The bank reimburses many employees when using uber for business purposes. Thus there's a legitimate reason to compare pricing.
Same email template is populated throughout the institutions where mine and my partners' contacts work. Basically, potentially millions of existing users are getting the email as it is forwarded by request.
Circulation of the email is to alert as many users as possible.
Remember, uber is gouging riders and not sharing the wealth with drivers.

Tom Oldman

Author

Seriously?? Promoting lyft?? lyft? ? Really? They are the same kind of criminals as fuber, it's just like comparing evil to more or less evil. No offence, but someone after 40 years banking driving Fuber below minimum wage job??? Or is it the banker invested in the losing money lyft stocks, trying to get people download lyft?? Or the banker works for lyft. Don't get me wrong, i despise uber as much as the lyft. They are both shameless liars and cheaters.
But somehow, you, the former banker going around promoting Lyft is very suspicious. Something doesn't make sense!
It smells fishy??

No Prisoners

Seriously?? Promoting lyft?? lyft? ? Really? They are the same kind of criminals as fuber, it's just like comparing evil to more or less evil. No offence, but someone after 40 years banking driving Fuber below minimum wage job??? Or is it the banker invested in the losing money lyft stocks, trying to get people download lyft?? Or the banker works for lyft. Don't get me wrong, i despise uber as much as the lyft. They are both shameless liars and cheaters.
But somehow, you, the former banker going around promoting Lyft is very suspicious. Something doesn't make sense!
It smells fishy??
First, I stated we're a group of retired professionals who started driving to keep busy. But mostly do private clients in Boca Raton area. We only accept lux from uber and lyft but mostly to meet potential new private clients.
We became obsessed with the industry. Particularly the absence of a viable business model.
There's a formula to provide a platform that allows drivers to receive 100% of fares. But, not based on any model where drivers have to pay any upfront fees, either monthly nor daily. The one being promoted by Tryp is an MLM scheme that could never work in rideshare industry. Most drivers are part timers driving less than 20 hours weekly.
Nevertheless, it's ludicrous to expect any driver to pay upfront without knowing if there's supply of rides.
Anyhow, thank you for the consideration. But we're only targeting Uber initially, because of its history with scandals and conflicts. Uber is the head of the snake. By weakening Uber first, then lyft becomes more vulnerable.
Lyft is the alternative for riders while uber's business model is targeted. Uber's business model is not only predatory as it is abusive of passengers by gouging whe service is most needed.
Nevertheless, it's model could never be profitable.
At the end both drivers and riders benefit.

steveK2016

I would really be questioning my life if Uber is what I do to keep busy when im retired. I can name 100 things id rather do than Uber when i retire, just off the top of my head.

That being said, you think Lyft is better? Haha

No Prisoners

Why bother with this guy. He has no idea about ride share, he's just looking for attention.just another politician to argue with and get no where
Well maybe you know best about rideshare. After all we've only been playing for few months. But this might enlighten you. These venmo payments are just today from 7:30pm. As I said we do mostly private clients and use Uber and lyft to find them.

Attachments

25rides7daysaweek

yea even though the pay is the same you might be able to spread some of Uber's peanut butter onto lyft's sandwich...

Seamus

Lyft and Uber are equally as bad. Most heavy Lyft/Uber users already do this. Remember, every market is different. In my market which is pretty affluent, riders request U/L at the same time. (Lyft is a little more expensive in my market). The decision is which is “quicker” not “cheaper”. This may be an amazing discovery to you but I assure you most savvy pax are already doing this and have also figured out the ways to “beat” Uber’s surge. Apparently you don’t understand how easy it is for a rider to beat Uber’s surge and pay base rates. When I’m a rider instead of a driver I do this all the time! LOL

No Prisoners

yea even though the pay is the same you might be able to spread some of Uber's peanut butter onto lyft's sandwich...
We're first targeting the head of the snake. Once uber is weakened then lyft is easy. But in meantime we need lyft to fill the gap. Until another platform comes in and drivers take 100% of fare. Mind you the platform doesn't charge drivers any type of upfront fees like the Tryp MLM scam.

Lyft and Uber are equally as bad. Most heavy Lyft/Uber users already do this. Remember, every market is different. In my market which is pretty affluent, riders request U/L at the same time. (Lyft is a little more expensive in my market). The decision is which is “quicker” not “cheaper”. This may be an amazing discovery to you but I assure you most savvy pax are already doing this and have also figured out the ways to “beat” Uber’s surge. Apparently you don’t understand how easy it is for a rider to beat Uber’s surge and pay base rates. When I’m a rider instead of a driver I do this all the time! LOL
Nevertheless drivers deserve 100% without having to pay any fees upfront. Riders should never be gouged. Uber is the culprit the head of the snake. Lyf just copies uber. One at a time. Uber's business model falls then lyft follows.

goneubering

This makes it sound like you are TRYPing.
Hahahaha!! Busted.

We're first targeting the head of the snake. Once uber is weakened then lyft is easy. But in meantime we need lyft to fill the gap. Until another platform comes in and drivers take 100% of fare. Mind you the platform doesn't charge drivers any type of upfront fees like the Tryp MLM scam.

Nevertheless drivers deserve 100% without having to pay any fees upfront. Riders should never be gouged. Uber is the culprit the head of the snake. Lyf just copies uber. One at a time. Uber's business model falls then lyft follows.
Hilarious. Tell us more.

Spread the word for Lyft no way.In my area uber pays better than lyft i would never tell my riders who take uber to change over to lyft.And omg who the hell are you god.
He and his merry band of disgruntled Lyft drivers are taking down Uber don’t you know??!!