This is exactly what pisses me off about Uber

UberIsAllFubared

Just when you start to like driving for them (good incentives for awhile), they stop the incentives. They really just don't give a shit about their "Partners". If any other business treated their partners with such disdain, they would be out of business, or at the very least, they wouldn't do business with these people.

I am not gonna speak for any other city, but in LA, people will pay the same damn price for an uber they would for a taxis. You can not hail a cab in most spots of the city. If you request a cab, its gonna be 20-30 minutes before they get there, and that is IF they come. Uber is just more convenient than a cab... but uber is focused on being the Kmart of the industry. I don't mind if uber wants to be cheaper than a cab, but there is no reason being a third cheaper. Just morons running this company, because their attrition rate of drivers has got to be astronomical, and eventually its gonna effect them.

Ubers motto should be, "Lets see how cheap people will drive for us".

Reversoul

If pool comes to OC I'll quit driving.
I am curious about people doing UberEats?
Anyone got a story?
I do uber eats in the suburbs of ATL. I'm making a lot more than I ever did doing X.

Driving the lunch and dinner rush each day and my weekly goal is $400. Sometimes I make more, sometimes less. It depends on how many days I work. It's pretty easy to make $50 working 530-9.

I enjoy it and it's low stress. Plus I don't have to make dull conversation with a hamburger and fries.

I keep food in the hot bag so my car won't smell like a Chili's.

uberxreallysux

Yu
Just when you start to like driving for them (good incentives for awhile), they stop the incentives. They really just don't give a shit about their "Partners". If any other business treated their partners with such disdain, they would be out of business, or at the very least, they wouldn't do business with these people.

I am not gonna speak for any other city, but in LA, people will pay the same damn price for an uber they would for a taxis. You can not hail a cab in most spots of the city. If you request a cab, its gonna be 20-30 minutes before they get there, and that is IF they come. Uber is just more convenient than a cab... but uber is focused on being the Kmart of the industry. I don't mind if uber wants to be cheaper than a cab, but there is no reason being a third cheaper. Just morons running this company, because their attrition rate of drivers has got to be astronomical, and eventually its gonna effect them.

Ubers motto should be, "Lets see how cheap people will drive for us".
If drivers still keep driving no matter how low the rates are then uber will never raise the rates. Daddy Travis is a greedy SOB.

FUberX

I do uber eats in the suburbs of ATL. I'm making a lot more than I ever did doing X.

Driving the lunch and dinner rush each day and my weekly goal is $400. Sometimes I make more, sometimes less. It depends on how many days I work. It's pretty easy to make $50 working 530-9.

I enjoy it and it's low stress. Plus I don't have to make dull conversation with a hamburger and fries.

thats peanuts to us out here.

$400 is just an average day to some people like KekeLo

KekeLo

Do you get UberEatsPool rides?