Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-29-07-13-13.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-29-07-13-13.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2017-09-29-07-13-37.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-29-07-13-37.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 25

kdyrpr

Don't you understand this country is run by SMALL minorities. Less than 5% of this country dictates laws, standards, income related regulations, what can and cannot be said. (this forum is a good example). You can thank the US state media (the term used for soviet Russia propaganda news) and the Democrat party.

njn

"She was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, failure to obey a reasonable and lawful order, disturbing the peace, obstructing and hindering a police officer, and resisting arrest, according to Lt. Kevin Ayd, and released on her own recognizance."

She told the airline staff she could die if she flew, so they had her removed.

Disgusted Driver

Don't you understand this country is run by SMALL minorities. Less than 5% of this country dictates laws, standards, income related regulations, what can and cannot be said. (this forum is a good example). You can thank the US state media (the term used for soviet Russia propaganda news) and the Democrat party.

I love how you jump right to the politics, lets pass judgement on an incomplete set of facts. I see that video and I see a woman who is definitely pouring on the drama and I here the comentary from the other passenger and suddenly it's not so clear and black and white. People act crazy sometimes in confined spaces and she just might have needed to be removed. There is also the issue of self proclaimed allergies vs. documented and if it's so life threatening why would you want to take the chance and fight to remain aboard?

steveK2016

This is why she was removed. If she truly believed she would die if she continued with the flight with dogs in it, should sould have happily left the plane. Why fight to stay on a plane you believe you will die in if the dogs remain?

Then demanded an epi without any medical documents? Again of she was that allergic to dogs, shed have her own epi pen and could have administered it herself. The fact she doesnt have her own pen means she isn't that allergic to dogs. If she was and with rhe amount of pet dander I would have all up on my pants if I sat next to her from my dogs, shed also die.

She brought that onto herself. I never understood people that make a scene like this. Its her own doing. Guarantee she would have survived that flight without so much as the sniffles but she decided to blow the situation out of proportion.

Days later she still hasn't cleared her name and provided evidence of her deathly allergy to dogs?

RynoHawk

the plane company would have suffered more from the ADA lawsuit, so they bit the bullet and kicked the passenger off that was allergic

Hopefully they got compensated, but the lawsuit from kicking someone off with support or service dogs is much worse unfortunately and the plane company knew this
Sounds like they handled as well as they could and this lady was trying to be the next viral millionaire. It is highly unlikely for anyone to have a "fatal dog allergy." If they did, they should carry an epipen. She probably encounters dog dander every day and doesn't even know it. Doesn't matter if the dogs were pets or service dogs. Their owners paid their fare just like everyone else and probably paid to have the dogs in the cabin.

empresstabitha

the plane company would have suffered more from the ADA lawsuit, so they bit the bullet and kicked the passenger off that was allergic

Hopefully they got compensated, but the lawsuit from kicking someone off with support or service dogs is much worse unfortunately and the plane company knew this
I agree. In thus case service dog trumps allergy

tohunt4me

"She was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, failure to obey a reasonable and lawful order, disturbing the peace, obstructing and hindering a police officer, and resisting arrest, according to Lt. Kevin Ayd, and released on her own recognizance."

If I got all of those charges
My bail would be $180,000.00
I would be on no fly list.
There would ve No news story.