1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

This is Bad, very bad.

Discussion in 'Miami' started by python134r, Sep 12, 2015.

1. python134r

python134r

Driving:
    UberX
  2. Golfermack

Golfermack

Driving:
    UberX
    I can't think of anything that justifies the driver's behavior, but there must be more to the story than this. I like it when my paxs want to extend the ride. Don't you?

Chris Dee likes this.
  3. superhans

superhans

Think she is right, guy needs a lot of attention obviously terrible for business but not something we aren't talking about everyday here. As Uber CHURNS thru thousands of drivers they will more regularly find Mr personality like this pig who has big style issues.....even if he was
    provoked just drop off the pax....and maybe deduct a star!

4. superhans

superhans

....oh Glados, please make my day!

5. Instyle

Instyle Moderator

It'll happen more and more

Do you really want to be waiting at a fast food restaurant for 0.18c p/m. Uber need to focus on driver retention not new driver incentives, they'll ruin it for themselves.

Ubercat12 likes this.
  6. hangarcat

hangarcat

Uber doesn't want to retain you. Uber wants to replace you.

Ubercat12 and superhans like this.
  7. Nissan13

Nissan13

Well this is very weird, I wonder what happened before she started recording. Don't you?
    Maybe her husband drives a taxi. And he was provoked to react that way while she seems to be very calm and innocent. These type of people will not act so peacefully like the way she did. 2 plus 2 is 4 not 23.. looks like fish, smells like fish, taste like fish. Most likely it is fish.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  8. Yeah that's it. It's a taxi conspiracy theory. More like a guy who has realized how much he's not making driving über can't handle the fact his wife is the bread winner because his plan sucks

9. Kaptain

Kaptain

Driving:
    UberLUX
    You are right. It would be easy to setup an Uber driver with a video like this. Taxi drivers are low life scum sucking pigs, and will resort to anything to try and maintain their illegal monopolies. LMAO

Nissan13 likes this.