This is all Trumps fault! He turned out to be a curse!

I voted for trump so it’s hard for me to say this but the reality is the obvious one and here’s why.

Trump has no experience in politics and he comes in here thinking that he could just bully a giant communist country around and embarrass it’s leader in front of its people in front of the whole world in which he actually did surprisingly. However, he failed to realize that the communists are not the nicest people in the world and when they couldn’t stand up to him they decided to handle it in their own way and that was by putting out a deadly virus to cripple us and the entire world and that’s why this happened. It’s not a coincidence that weeks later that a nearly impossible deadly animal to human virus pops up out of nowhere in a city that’s only two miles away from its government virus facility in which they purposely failed to notify anyone about and losing a few of their own people in a country where there is over one billion of them is sadly a small price to pay to regain its respect amongst its population. This is why they have the situation under control and the rest of the world is suffering and now they’re back on top again.

In the end, the tough guy approach which I was a supporter of ended up biting us in the behind so I hate to have to say this but if it was anyone else who got elected we wouldn’t be in this situation today.

Who is John Galt?

In the end, the tough guy approach which I was a supporter of ended up biting us in the behind so I hate to have to say this but if it was anyone else who got elected we wouldn’t be in this situation today.

What I have to wonder is, will there be a Trump dynasty?

The Kennedy’s, the Bush’s, the Clinton’s... maybe Donald is just the first in a long line ...is this is just the beginning of the age of ...reason? empires!

JohnnyBravo836

I voted for trump so it’s hard for me to say this but the reality is the obvious one and here’s why.

Trump has no experience in politics and he comes in here thinking that he could just bully a giant communist country around and embarrass it’s leader in front of its people in front of the whole world in which he actually did surprisingly. However, he failed to realize that the communists are not the nicest people in the world and when they couldn’t stand up to him they decided to handle it in their own way and that was by putting out a deadly virus to cripple us and the entire world and that’s why this happened. It’s not a coincidence that weeks later that a nearly impossible deadly animal to human virus pops up out of nowhere in a city that’s only two miles away from its government virus facility in which they purposely failed to notify anyone about and losing a few of their own people in a country where there is over one billion of them is sadly a small price to pay to regain its respect amongst its population. This is why they have the situation under control and the rest of the world is suffering and now they’re back on top again.

Clearly, you have figured it all out.

Valar Dohaeris

Trump is the worst president even worse then even Nixon
You can't even put a sentence together, Biden. Your opinion does not count.
Post automatically merged:

trump didnt cause the Virus, and neither did Xi

Trumps problem (and ours) is that he ignored the warning signs and now he thinks he knows more than the experts
Which is why he has let the experts run the country for the last month, right? You can argue he was slow out of the gate. You can't argue he has been a renegade the last month while a model that will end up being off by about 200% or more has dictated the decisions of our country. Lose the TDS, bruh.

tohunt4me

Time to make AMERICAS STUFF IN AMERICA AGAIN !

SCREW COMMUNIST CHINA !
Post automatically merged:

Trump is the worst president even worse then even Nixon
Nixxon and KISSINGER( THE GLOBALIST) HANDED CHINA OUR MARKET !