This guy lol I wonder what and who did it too

manuellsam

was in Silicon Valley beautiful neighborhood with amazing homes , he pinged me then cancelled when I was heading to pick him up

he pinged a second time and this time without canceling got there waited and waited then decided to check his rating since I was just there

I cancelled the ride immediately lol

Attachments

manuellsam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
wasted your time and gas, should of just pick and drop them off
I wouldn't ! with a rating like that who knows what BS he or her would have unlished upon my simple day

I try to learn when to cut my losses

JMBF831

3.0 rating is too low to take a chance haha Maybe if it was like 2.1 surge

I once got a 22-minute ping and the rating was 3.3 Easiest decision to ignore a request ever lol

tdsu

I had that happen to me too. this guy on 17/mission pinged me and then cancelled, when I was a block away. this happened 2 more times from same guy. 4th time he didn't cancel and I went to his address and when he came out with all of his @@@@@@@ friends and walked up to the car, I locked the doors and canceled the ride on him. It was a waste of my time and gas, but I got such a good feeling from it, that the reset of my night went great.

soupergloo

was in Silicon Valley beautiful neighborhood with amazing homes , he pinged me then cancelled when I was heading to pick him up

he pinged a second time and this time without canceling got there waited and waited then decided to check his rating since I was just there

I've accidentally accepted and picked up passengers with super low ratings like that, and honestly, some of them have been my best rides.

Tncluber

I had that happen to me too. this guy on 17/mission pinged me and then cancelled, when I was a block away. this happened 2 more times from same guy. 4th time he didn't cancel and I went to his address and when he came out with all of his @@@@@@@ friends and walked up to the car, I locked the doors and canceled the ride on him. It was a waste of my time and gas, but I got such a good feeling from it, that the reset of my night went great.
Lmao!

urdead

I've picked up someone as low as a 4* rating, thinking how bad could it be....... Let's just put it this way, I would never do that again. good job brother.

Youber1

I answered a request from someone with a 3.4 rating because I thought that I would give the guy a chance. Big mistake. Arrived at the destination. Texted him after a few minutes. He called and screamed at me because I was not at his address. I was at the address on Uber app (Belmont) which was not his address. He was in RWC at a totally different address. Then he hung up on me and texted me in big bold letters.....WHERE ARE YOU???? Easy cancel. What a jerk!

AceManShow

Wow. I've never seen a rating that low... Lmao