Inshur

This guy is....?

VoDauSus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you would of had a bit more patience.... Water, sweets , mints, condoms....and then I stoped watching as well... Crazy

Taz7

He's the only man I know who's had more failed business ventures than Taz7.
And believe me Pinocchio has had numerous.
Companies House are having problems keeping up with applications.
Bless the little loser.
Your the only liar hear...your a very jelous individual....just becuase I didn't have to do the Knowledge and can pick up from the street :wink:....what a shame right? Anyways done my 5 hours...home now...you still hanging around at charing x rank? Lol

Spy & Mash

Your the only liar hear...your a very jelous individual....just becuase I didn't have to do the Knowledge and can pick up from the street :wink:....what a shame right? Anyways done my 5 hours...home now...you still hanging around at charing x rank? Lol
.....or you a yellow badge? Hahah
Wrong. Wrong again. Is there anything in life you get right? Everything you touch seems bound to fail. Bolds well for Uber.
Pressuming you are 'Old skool P.H' hope you're proud of yourself having helped destroy your trade.
You've actually achieved something.
Give yourself a pat on the back although you may find it bit hard as you don't know you're a**e from you're elbow.

UberLuxbod

This thread really shows what is wrong with certain members of the London Taxi trade, almost certainly a small monority.

If they perceive that they are not getting what they want they resort to bullying.

Is it illegal to have a failed Business or two?

I don't think it is.

Certainly not, let's take tax evasion for example.

That's illegal.

Stalking somebody.

That could also be considered illegal.

Getting back to video.

I suspect this bloke has been to one to many motivational conferences.

You see people like him at Tony Robbins conventions, all high fives and energy.

Spy & Mash

This thread really shows what is wrong with certain members of the London Taxi trade, almost certainly a small monority.

If they perceive that they are not getting what they want they resort to bullying.

Is it illegal to have a failed Business or two?

I don't think it is.

Certainly not, let's take tax evasion for example.

That's illegal.

Stalking somebody.

That could also be considered illegal.

Getting back to video.

I suspect this bloke has been to one to many motivational conferences.

You see people like him at Tony Robbins conventions, all high fives and energy.
Bullying?
Just pointing out a few home truths that he seems to be unaware of or just chooses to sweep under the carpet.
Never said it was illegal to have a failed business. But it does show how inept and incompetent a character you are.
Tax? Everyone knows tax evasion is illegal- you're point being?
Stalking? I take it if you reply to this post you're doing a bit of 'stalking'.
You're points carry no substance or truths.
You should of just started with your tuppence worth on the video.

Cabbie2B

I can't believe I have watched this guy. He has a obsession of sounding like Stallone too. If I ever end up in his car I would ask him if he has a lady available upon request too. What an absolute idiot.
Sounds strange 2 me. He might have 'ladyboy' in stock...

HelloMate

This Guy is?
Just looking for referrals under his name, but to the next level, ALL AROUND THE WORLD :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Pretty sure some chickens will fall in the trap.
4.95 try to reach it in London :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: He'll need something else to add on top of all the things that He gives out to customers...