This Forum

Jack Malarkey

An article in Motherboard (which is well worth reading in full) includes the following paragraph:

‘The site was founded by an anonymous driver for Uber and Lyft who wanted to share their experiences, and who works on the forum to this day alongside a team of ten moderators with whom I spoke over email. "There are all types of interests on the site," they said of UberPeople's users. "New, current and ex-TNC drivers, traditional cab drivers and chauffeurs, fleet owners, those who have been in the transportation business a long time and those are just interested in this new economy. We welcome any opinion."’

(https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...t-embittered-veterans-on-the-uberpeople-forum)

bluwhale

Cut the smart comments and give the guy an answer.
Thanks for that, I couldn't agree more

An article in Motherboard (which is well worth reading in full) includes the following paragraph:

‘The site was founded by an anonymous driver for Uber and Lyft who wanted to share their experiences, and who works on the forum to this day alongside a team of ten moderators with whom I spoke over email. "There are all types of interests on the site," they said of UberPeople's users. "New, current and ex-TNC drivers, traditional cab drivers and chauffeurs, fleet owners, those who have been in the transportation business a long time and those are just interested in this new economy. We welcome any opinion."’

(https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...t-embittered-veterans-on-the-uberpeople-forum)
But at the end of the day it belongs to one party be it a small or large one. How do the owners of this site monitor it. Did I miss the "Terms & Conditions" of this site when signing up??

Who is John Galt?

Thanks for that, I couldn't agree more
But at the end of the day it belongs to one party be it a small or large one. How do the owners of this site monitor it. Did I miss the "Terms & Conditions" of this site when signing up??

Sometimes it is better; and that may be better, as in more enjoyable or more educational, just to simply go with the flow rather than overthink things.
I'm not sure if you are an Über driver or not, but if you were to take the same approach with the [ Über ] driving as you appear to take with posting; or perhaps more correctly pre-posting aka delving into the monitoring of the forum, you would I'm sure, simply stop driving. It can be that scary. :eek:

You have been given the terms and conditions. Anything more can be requested from admin.:wink:
If you wish to make a donation [outside of your subscription fees] for the successful continuation of the forum, please PM me and I will send you bank account details.:smiles:

Your input here is valued, and we all; everyone of us, want your continued support.
As you somehow missed the "Terms and Conditions", a red flag has been raised and it now also appears that we did not get your completed direct debit authority for your monthly subscription. This will be in your inbox, post haste. :smiles:

Again, thank you for your valuable contribution. :smiles::smiles:

Happypete

The Australian Taxation Office.
Thanks for reaching out - one of our investigators will be making a personal outreach approach before you know it. :smiles:
It harsh fella

You very obviously are a person who thinks they are funny with your inane posts on a lot of this forum.
I suggest you stop drinking so early in the day as it clouds your ability to make rational and eloquent posts.

Most other people on here would say you are just an idiot but I think that demeans idiots..

Cheers
It's your comment I find a bit harsh.