Inshur

This company is making me ill

Londonaa

WTF, Just had a call from Splends at 8am.
Demanding i pay this weeks rent which is aweek in advance. So they want payment for next weeks rental.🤦‍♂️
My weekly payment is due every Thursday, and they ring first thing in the morning.
I have not worked and they can see i have not because of the cars mileage and gps.
The car has been outside my house and i have tolded them to come and pick it up.
What is wrong with these people?
Can i report them to anyone?
She said if i don't pay now, they will refer me to a credit agency, and whats going on with the Virus is nothing to do with them as i signed a contract. She also said they will be adding extra fees that i need to pay for I was advised by one of there staff that they will be returning there cars and closing soon.
I am going to cancel my card and block there number, but I'm worried if they need to contact me.
Do i still have to pay?
Please please stop harassing me Splend you are making me feel ill and anxious.

The Ping!

Demanding i pay this weeks rent which is aweek in advance. So they want payment for next weeks rental.🤦‍♂️
My weekly payment is due every Thursday, and they ring first thing in the morning.
I have not worked and they can see i have not because of the cars mileage and gps.
The car has been outside my house and i have tolded them to come and pick it up.
She said if i don't pay now, they will refer me to a credit agency, and whats going on with the Virus is nothing to do with them as i signed a contract. She also said they will be adding extra fees that i need to pay for I was advised by one of there staff that they will be returning there cars and closing soon.
I am going to cancel my card and block there number, but I'm worried if they need to contact me.
Do i still have to pay?
Looks like the shit is hitting the fan for them company,tell them they can have their car back .

Aj93

I paid a £79 membership with them and never rented from them. What a f*cking waste and glad I didn't choose them.

renod babek

Do i still have to pay?
How much a week and how long for?

Londonaa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The
Try to reason with them. Explain the situation to them.take back the car to them if you can or tell them to collect it.
They said it's in the contract that i have to give 2 weeks paid notice.
I didn't have time to clean or refuel the car so they said they will charge me extra for this.

Londonaa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So you’ve gave it back already. @
£400 loss + cleaning.
Take the hit.
This was the list they sent me.

£115 per wheel hub
£130 wash and dry
£80 deep inside clean (if needed)
£175 pick up (if needed)
any scratches or dent will be noticed and invoiced to you in due course.

They also said an early termination fee would be charged at there discretion.

I was not even there to see there inspection because they said there was no one availble to do it at that time, and will send me the invoice.
Post automatically merged:

Last thing you want is a problem on your credit rating. Just take the loss and move on.
Why?
It could can up costing £1000s.
They shouldn't be allowed to do this.
People using this 'taking this lost' attitude' is the reason they keep doing this.
People need to grow some balls and speak up.

Not say take the lost, here take my money.😂

This was the list they sent me.

£115 per wheel hub
£130 wash and dry
£80 deep inside clean (if needed)
£175 pick up (if needed)
any scratches or dent will be noticed and invoiced to you in due course.

They also said an early termination fee would be charged at there discretion.

I was not even there to see there inspection because they said there was no one availble to do it at that time, and will send me the invoice.
Post automatically merged:

Why?
It could can up costing £1000s.
They shouldn't be allowed to do this.
People using this 'taking this lost' attitude' is the reason they keep doing this.
People need to grow some balls and speak up.

Not say take the lost, here take my money.😂
This is why I am a firm believer that u should buy ur own car. If u can't afford expensive car then buy cheap one and maintain it properly. These companies are robbing u. £199 a week is a lot of money even with insurance

London-born-and-bred

Legislation is going through right now that will protect people from bankruptcy and bad credit rating during this crisis.

Coming out of this some companies will find out just exactly what people think of them.

Splend
Weatherspoons

Are two that have shown me that they just care about themselves.

Fazi

Do i still have to pay?
Tell them [email protected] off inform bank cancel direct debit crack car front and rear windows remove catholic cataylic converter smash the car so they learn lesson
If they report credit agency u can dispute that

Harold Shand

Tell them [email protected] off inform bank cancel direct debit crack car front and rear windows remove catholic cataylic converter smash the car so they learn lesson
If they report credit agency u can dispute that
Why would you do that. Why put yourself on offer to a criminal damage charge. Why does everything have to involve violent behaviour. Just because you disagree with what they are doing, you want to smash their car up. This is why they do what they do. To recoup their losses from people who behave like this. Why not resolve it legally. What crap advice. Risk losing your living over a few hundred quid.

OnceUponATime

Why would you do that. Why put yourself on offer to a criminal damage charge. Why does everything have to involve violent behaviour. Just because you disagree with what they are doing, you want to smash their car up. This is why they do what they do. To recoup their losses from people who behave like this. Why not resolve it legally. What crap advice. Risk losing your living over a few hundred quid.

He's de man.

Harold was the guy who was gonna become a magistrate.(online)

I kid you not.

Becoming a magistrate
Candidates must satisfy the Lord Chancellor that they meet six criteria:

• Good character;
  • Understanding and communication;
  • Social awareness;
  • Maturity and sound temperament;
  • Sound judgement;
  • Commitment and reliability.

He FAILED lol.

On every count.

Unbelievable............................. anyway

Hows her indoors Harold?

You did say she worked in some legal capacity.

Is she still soliciting or is she isolating?