1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

thinking to buy minibar for pax and install into my UberX

Discussion in 'London' started by mohammad iusuf, Sep 12, 2015.

1. mohammad iusuf

mohammad iusuf Member

anyone know any website where to buy a nice minibar for my UberX car so i can please my passengers?

2. mohammad iusuf

mohammad iusuf Member

My pax deserve a minibar filled with CocaCola and Wisky

I never had any problem with my pax. no one has been jurk so far. i think is because i show them that i am rich and posh driver from the moment they enter into my car so they will treat me as a posh person. When they enter into my C class mercedes UberX i make sure they will see couple notes of 50 on my dash board , also around 5 of my credit cards into my opened wallet(also full of cash). also i expose my gadgets.( tablet, fancy skinny laptop, 2 smart phones ) also i make sure they will see my 7,5 k pounds Rolex . Also i am not wearing a shirt because i think that make me vulnerable , i am wearing T-shirt so my big pectorals and biceps will be well showed. this is life . i love Uber

Uberbenz1 and mizzrock like this.
  3. igor l

igor l Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberTAXI
  4. mizzrock

mizzrock Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    Can I marry

5. igor l

igor l Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    Sorry! Uber making love with Lyft is prohibited!

mizzrock likes this.
  6. mohammad iusuf

mohammad iusuf Member

Igor. to not work for Uber was your own decision or Uber team don.t need you anymorw? why u dont tell the true to people?

7. Yaya

Yaya Active Member

Igor l, this very good for him:)))

8. igor l

igor l Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    Oh !
    Do you want me to do screenshot of my uber phone turned on ? lol

9. mohammad iusuf

mohammad iusuf Member

Brain dead... i could say same thing about you ,but i eliminated this kind of words and this type of thinking from my brain long time ago...so i let you belive and talk whatever u want.but remember: if you do as me you will enjoy your life

10. Dilk

Dilk Well-Known Member

Go away Jonathan or we will get Voodooman to do some black magic on you and your dream may be fulfilled (you may wake up in a comfortable Toyota prius in the morning)

11. uberR

uberR Active Member

Was the OP being sarcastic?? and the second post sounds like someone jacked his forum account and made the post to make it sound like he is some kind of joker lol?
    Seriously if someone is "so called" successful enough to have all that on show what on earth you doing on UberX??
    I used my C Class for a bit before realising it was not worth getting it devalued doing a job which is earning me roughly £10 an hour on average, am just doing it temp whilst sorting something else out with my FT job. But end of the day it don't really matter what you do the passenger will be the same regardless of what you offer them, i.e. good passengers will treat you the same regardless if you offer them all the bells and whistles or not.

Instigator2000 and Drive4fun like this.
  12. igor l

igor l Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    I dont think someone jacked his forum acc.

13. Instigator2000

Instigator2000 Active Member

humanity is doomed

14. R44KDEN

R44KDEN Moderator Moderator

All offensive posts, and personal attacks have been deleted.

igor l likes this.
  15. mohammad iusuf

mohammad iusuf Member

thanks, and also if i am not asking to much . u can delete braindead account.

16. Yaya

Yaya Active Member

Very good idea? Open strip bar on ur car:)))

17. Brain dead

Brain dead Member

Hey Mo !.... Don't be offended man , everybody wishes they were a cool dude like you , I mean your such a success in life aren't you with Rolex watches & loads of money wow EVERYBODY wants to be like you right !!

Drive4fun and taxiapplover like this.
  18. snoodles88

snoodles88 Active Member

No i think everyone wants to be like you John, we all want to do the Knowledge be the best cabbie in all the world with so much history and be iconic and troll Uber forums hahahaha.

UberGeezer, Drive4fun, uberak and 2 others like this.
  19. Burrels

Burrels New Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Lool

20. Uber-Alan-G

Uber-Alan-G New Member

Maybe you should get a podium and some lap dancers also