Thinking to apply for this job, what do you think ?

7Miles

IMG_3426.PNG

No experience needed and I really tired of Uber ! $35 bucks per hour would really help right now

crookedhalo

They take the same if you sign up for them at the same time. You probably signed up for uber when it used to be 20% commission and then signed up for lyft after they both raised it to 25%. But if you were to sign up for both at the same time they would both take the same commission

RynoHawk

If you use it to supplement income from your full time job, It's not too bad. If you are thinking of doing it full time, you really have to bust your butt. If Uber is also available in your area, I would sign up for both. It doesn't hurt to try it for a couple of weeks to see if you like it. If you don't, you simply do not go online anymore. No two week notice, no resignation letter, not even a text to support saying "I quit" is necessary.

KMANDERSON

View attachment 158252

No experience needed and I really tired of Uber ! $35 bucks per hour would really help right now
I can't believe they are still saying this,even uber back away from advertising this.But alot people will fall for that.it time for lyft to be sued

If you use it to supplement income from your full time job, It's not too bad. If you are thinking of doing it full time, you really have to bust your butt. If Uber is also available in your area, I would sign up for both. It doesn't hurt to try it for a couple of weeks to see if you like it. If you don't, you simply do not go online anymore. No two week notice, no resignation letter, not even a text to support saying "I quit" is necessary.
He being sarcastic.He already drives rideshare.

circle1

I can't believe they are still saying this,even uber back away from advertising this.But alot people will fall for that.it time for lyft to be sued

It could be an individual who's figured a way to get his referral code used multiple times?

RynoHawk

Ah! A pixelated paper airplane right past my head. :wink:

buzzy77

The $35 an hour is not a realistic number. Once you start working, depending on your market, you can expect closer to $10/hr...maybe $15 if you're lucky. You have to take into account all your expenses. If you need this as your sole means of income, then you will need to work 50 plus hours a week.

KMANDERSON

The $35 an hour is not a realistic number. Once you start working, depending on your market, you can expect closer to $10/hr...maybe $15 if you're lucky. You have to take into account all your expenses. If you need this as your sole means of income, then you will need to work 50 plus hours a week.
But "up to " possible lol.

Mista T

Author
I believe the $35 number comes from the hourly guarantees, they did a lot of those 2 years ago and the top hourly rate was $35 so they created an ad campaign around that BS number.

Lasy year, new years eve, I had 2 blocks at $80/hr. Surprised they dont advertise that number.

Mars Troll Number 4

I believe the $35 number comes from the hourly guarantees, they did a lot of those 2 years ago and the top hourly rate was $35 so they created an ad campaign around that BS number.

Lasy year, new years eve, I had 2 blocks at $80/hr. Surprised they dont advertise that number.

depending on the market $35 an hour is completely unachievable.

The last Hour long trip i had off uber paid like $30 after all fees..

ShinyAndChrome

Saying it's $35/hour is kind of like paying somebody to landscape your yard. It takes them 6 hours and at the end of the 6 hours you pay them $300 and they brag that they made $300/hour. For that hour, yeah they did.