Thinking of driving people.

Adfcalifornian

Hello I’ve been doing eats only in Seattle for 6 months and I’m curious to know if it’s more lucrative to drive people. 40 hours will consistently be 900 to 1000 a week doing eats. How do you guys do earnings wise driving people around?

Risab1981

Looks like I better start doing eats!!!

Screenshot_20190424-173002_Uber Driver.jpg

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
Seriously......$1000. on 35 to 38 hours. I can't work the money making hours.....But let me say I'm an experienced driver. Did it for almost 3 years. It takes a little bit to get your game on once you switch over, and even more skills to keep ahead of the pack. There's oversaturation, flat surge and the rise of the #What's My Name Movement. You might at least want to wait until summer before you cross over completely.....

Also......welcome to the forum. :smiles:

Adfcalifornian

It’s a 2012. Perfect condition other than a recall that ford is currently trying to fix. As for learning all the tricks of the trade it shouldn’t be too hard. I’m more worried about having to talk to people, I am a super quiet introvert

Dammit Mazzacane

It’s a 2012. Perfect condition other than a recall that ford is currently trying to fix. As for learning all the tricks of the trade it shouldn’t be too hard. I’m more worried about having to talk to people, I am a super quiet introvert
Recall? So... PowerShift trans huh?
Focus or Fiesta?
If you have a Fiesta, Lyft won't let you play taxi driver.

Jst1dreamr

The food probably smells better than the pax.
Maybe but I did the eats thing for a couple of months and seems three out of like every five were delivering McDonalds food and that is some rank smelling stuff. I had to give it up because I was gagging all the time.