Things uber should do, note for new ceo

I have 2 recommendations for the new Uber CEO
I feel these will help drivers, passengers, and the uber company

1) Mandatory drug tests once a year
2) each employee, including the ceo must complete as a DRIVER 10 rides in first 90 days as an employee and 2 rides a month.

there are dozens more, but keep your ideas to benefit drivers, passengers, AND UBER as a company

WeDreams

You had two strangest request

The dude is so rich I bet his pretty little hands doesn't touch a steering wheel.

Kerplunkenstein

I'm in favor of the passengers taking a mandatory drug test, and an IQ test, and a background check, and a credit check, and even a sperm count check just to be safe.

If a driver is smart enough to pass the IQ test, he wouldn't be driving in the 1st place :smiles:

Spotscat

1) The ratings system needs a major overhaul, if not done away with completly. Ratings at present have no basis in reality. There are no universal, company-wide guidelines that specify what exactly constitutes a 5☆ rating, a 4☆ rating, etcetera. Ratings should be a simple "Yes or No", "thumbs-up or thumbs-down" - "Yes, I would give this passenger a ride again", or "No, I would not give this passenger a ride again" - with the same "Yes or No" criteria used by passengers to rate drivers.

2) Passengers should be required to use valid names on their accounts - no aliases, no pseudonyms, no nicknames - as well as a recent photograph.

AllGold

1) The ratings system needs a major overhaul, if not done away with completly. Ratings at present have no basis in reality. There are no universal, company-wide guidelines that specify what exactly constitutes a 5☆ rating, a 4☆ rating, etcetera.

I completely agree. The ratings system as it stands is one of my biggest beefs. With no explanation from Uber, it is perfectly logical for riders to assume 3* should be "Ok", 4* should be "Good" and 5* should be "Outstanding". But we all know the reality is that 1, 2, 3 and 4* all mean the same thing: "Fire this driver."

Uber either needs to change the ratings system (I like your thumbs up/down idea) or set the threshold for driver deactivation at 3.0 or at worst 3.5.