Things that keeping pax away from Lyft

phillipzx3

Hell yeah I sport the pink mustache!

Fist bump? How about an old fashioned hand shake?

I only let them sit in the front if they insist, 90% of the time they go in the back...

Lyft needs to start effin' with the politicians, city, state or country like Uber so they could have free publicity... That's how everyone knows about Uber, being on the news all the time messing with the local laws, Taxi/transportation industry! LoL
Maybe a Lyft driver needs to freak out and start shooting innocent people? That would really put a hurt to the cab's, eh? ;-)

Dan The Lyft Man

Hell yeah I sport the pink mustache!

Fist bump? How about an old fashioned hand shake?

I only let them sit in the front if they insist, 90% of the time they go in the back...

Lyft needs to start effin' with the politicians, city, state or country like Uber so they could have free publicity... That's how everyone knows about Uber, being on the news all the time messing with the local laws, Taxi/transportation industry! LoL
I agree, I love my Glowstash :cool::cool::cool: It's a good talking point and PAX find me quicker when it's dark. :wink::wink::wink:
Lyft offers more money to drivers with better guarantees / Power Driver Bonus / Express Pay ($0.50) -I don't use, I don't need money that bad :rolleyes: customer service for drivers - I have never had a problem with them (1day response time)

Fist bump - sad to say I don't do:oopsies::oopsies::oopsies: I know I need to do it more :rolleyes:

Truth be told, my experience with Uber is not that bad. I just don't like what they are doing to other drivers.:eek:

USArmy31B30

I agree, I love my Glowstash :cool::cool::cool: It's a good talking point and PAX find me quicker when it's dark. :wink::wink::wink:
Lyft offers more money to drivers with better guarantees / Power Driver Bonus / Express Pay ($0.50) -I don't use, I don't need money that bad :rolleyes: customer service for drivers - I have never had a problem with them (1day response time)

Fist bump - sad to say I don't do:oopsies::oopsies::oopsies: I know I need to do it more :rolleyes:

Truth be told, my experience with Uber is not that bad. I just don't like what they are doing to other drivers.:eek:
Uber used me, so I used them back by driving surge fares only... :biggrin:And yes! The glowstache is a good conversation piece...

UTX1

All (well 99.9%) of the cars I see have both Uber and Lyft stickers in the windows.
How can they have shabbier cars when they're one in the same?
Shhhh ! you're making too much sense. Big no no. They'll get after you for that.

MaryK

My question is it seems like it would not be allowed to rent a car from a rental co, for 2 days, while your personal new car is having some special things done to it, I dont know if that is acceptable or not. Just cant get Uber to answer my question.

anthonynet31

Never fist bumped anyone, majority of pax sit in the back seat as their choice, I do hate it when they sit in the front because I don't like to chit chat too much, when I drive I like to focus on what I'm doing lol but yea it is kind of funny that Lyft promotes that to passengers, regardless I still prefer Lyft trips over Uber trips, I just wished Lyft was more popular in the suburbs of Chicago!

Jam Val

My question is it seems like it would not be allowed to rent a car from a rental co, for 2 days, while your personal new car is having some special things done to it, I dont know if that is acceptable or not. Just cant get Uber to answer my question.
It's a no no. Pax get confused about why you're picking them up in a different car. But you can get deactivated, more importantly.

Manotas

I had my first fist bump ever this weekend. Picked up this guy going home after working overnight, trip was only a couple of miles away. But at the end he gave me a $5 bill and a fist bump. I'm still not going to bump every Pax that gets in my car

melusine3

The glowstache is very helpful for pickups since hardly anyone else uses theirs. I use it on uber pickups too at certain bars.

Pax can sit wherever & I don't fistbump.

Lyft lacks marketing.
LYFT is missing out on issues that would reach those riders who have a conscience and market along the lines that their drivers LOVE them because they feel respected.

agtg

Lyft appeals to an entirely demographic than Uber. It was purposeful. Frankly, Lyft PAX are actually better to deal with overall compared to Uber PAX.