Inshur

They want back...what do you think?

Spy & Mash

Uber have got TfL in their pocket and there is no escape for PH drivers in London.
Funny how in other cities around the world there are least 2 or 3 competitors, but here in London there is just 1.

TfL are rotten to the core and need to be relieved of their regulatory duties regarding PH and Taxis.

#yourin****creekwithoutapaddle

I know not what I do

10000 drivers trying to sign on for 30000 customers that are registered for half price journeys- recipe for disaster.
Just shows how desperate the state of ph is at the present.
Bring on anything to get rid of at least half driver numbers will mean decent living for rest of us.
Whether it's English test or drive by test or anything else this is needed.
No we don't need taxify though thanks.

dark destroyer

U guys seem to forget how badly ph drivers were treated by old school ph offices. At least now drivers have a back up plan and can work for uber and power has shifted to drivers away from moody corrupt controllers

UberLuxbod

All they had to do was drop the Taxi part of their name.

Nothing more

Arrogance has got Taxify where they are.

U guys seem to forget how badly ph drivers were treated by old school ph offices. At least now drivers have a back up plan and can work for uber and power has shifted to drivers away from moody corrupt controllers

Agreed

And have a look at some of the UPHD tweets (and other connected to UPHD) they have made comments that hint that they were involved with Taxify as far back as May.

And they can't delete the tweets because I quoted them and retweeted.

A2Z

PH drivers were suffering then and they are suffering even more with Uber. The so called 'power shift' is an illusion. Uber is controlling the ph industry in London with the help of TFL.

Uber-man

PH drivers were suffering then and they are suffering even more with Uber. The so called 'power shift' is an illusion. Uber is controlling the ph industry in London with the help of TFL.
Ironically the ones who are moaning about ph rates etc are those who solely work with uber. There is much more to ph than uber, I dont think uber is dominating this industry...it has made a joke of tfl and a lot of new drivers thats all.