They stole my floor mat

tohunt4me

It finally happened.

That lowly barrier, which separates the dirt of the feet from the dirt of the carpet, has gone Waltzing Matilda.

Who the hell would even do that? And where can I get small, backseat replacement floor mats?
Wal Mart will have them for $15.00-$20.00 for set of 4/
Big Lots will have a set of 4, carpeted for $10.00.
Autozone ,and most car part stores also carry them.

wk1102

What would one do with an old used floormat?
Probably just some punk ass kids... no purpose just to be an ass....
It finally happened.

That lowly barrier, which separates the dirt of the feet from the dirt of the carpet, has gone Waltzing Matilda.

Who the hell would even do that? And where can I get small, backseat replacement floor mats?

Just take uber next time you go out, keep requesting and cancelling until yoo get a car similar to yours, sit in the back and steal theirs.. tada

Jufkii

It finally happened.

I emailed Support about a stolen AUX cord.I got a reply that had nothing to do about it. They probably don't even know what a floor mat is if you email them about it.

Ozzyoz

Proof that some UberX users are lower than the whale dung on the bottom of the ocean---and THAT is pretty low.
It gets worse. They will lie about drivers just to get a refund. They would lie about safety just to get a refund. I constantly see them give me safety flags in Lyft without explaining what was unsafe. It's their way of trying to get a refund. I used to work at Buffalo Wild Wings and I saw constant daily lies for people to get refunds. Funny how when they lied it was always to get a refund for a high amount like 40 to 80 dollars after piggung out.

Ozzyoz

They just stole Micro Center air conditioning units Overnight so now the store is without AC. Stealing electronics wasn't enough. Now the roof top AC is not safe.

uberist

It gets worse. They will lie about drivers just to get a refund. They would lie about safety just to get a refund. I constantly see them give me safety flags in Lyft without explaining what was unsafe. It's their way of trying to get a refund. I used to work at Buffalo Wild Wings and I saw constant daily lies for people to get refunds. Funny how when they lied it was always to get a refund for a high amount like 40 to 80 dollars after piggung out.
I jus finished laminating a sign for my car which reads

For Rider and Driver safety and to ensure quality, all trips are recorded, to further ensure safety and accuracy in Driver Reports, Uber now uses the GPS, Accelerometers and map program in my device which keeps track of correct routes, speed limits, vehicle speed, location, acceleration, braking, and any sudden menuevers.

Please advise me if any issues or concerns arise during the trip so that I can address them and pitch you out of my (expletive deleted) car!

Last edited by a moderator:

uberist

I jus finished laminating a sign for my car which reads

For Rider and Driver safety and to ensure quality, all trips are recorded, to further ensure safety and accuracy in Driver Reports, Uber now uses the GPS, Accelerometers and map program in my device which keeps track of correct routes, speed limits, vehicle speed, location, acceleration, braking, and any sudden menuevers.

Please advise me if any issues or concerns arise during the trip so that I can address them and pitch you out of my car!
That last part really ends at "address them"

Last edited by a moderator: