They say a sucker is born every minute...

Daisy&Cream

I quit couple of yrs ago and completely forgot about this place until I saw your new rates on the news...

And I quite literally laughed my head off! And couldn’t help it but come back for a minute and just ROFL hard!

Ya know they say a sucker is born ever minute LMFAO.

3 or 4yrs ago you all were moaning about $1.7 per mile or whatever it was, and year ago you moaned about $1 per mile, now here you are @i $.35 per mile(a 35 @@@@ing cents.....doesn’t even buy you pack of gum in 2019) and you are still standing! [email protected]@@@ing-believable! At this rate lyft can quite literally change the rate to 3 cents and you all would still continue to slave away like the little good ants you are! If this isn’t the greatest comedy in history I dunno what is! Where are the playerwriters when you need them? Lol

This is your crack isn’t it? You just can’t let it go! Y’all need some serious therapy! Oh and maybe just maybe a tiny drop of dignity since yours has been missing for sometime!

Absolute comical. Lemme grab some popcorn and sit back and enjoy this epic shit show for few minutes. Dunno whether to laugh or feel sorry for you :laugh::roflmao:

Ciao!

Last edited:

Amos69

I quit couple of yrs ago and completely forgot about this place until I saw your new rates on the news...

And I quite literally laughed my head off! And couldn’t help it but come back for a minute and just ROFL hard!

3 or 4yrs ago you all were moaning about $1.7 per mile or whatever it was, and year ago you moaned about $1 per mile, now here you are @i $.35 per mile(a 35 @@@@ing cents.....doesn’t even buy you pack of gum in 2019) and you are still standing! [email protected]@@@ing-believable! At this rate lyft can quite literally change the rate to 3 cents and you all would still continue to slave away like the little good ants you are! If this isn’t the greatest comedy in history I dunno what is! Where are the playerwriters when you need them? Lol

This is your crack isn’t it? You just can’t let it go! Y’all need some serious therapy! Oh and maybe just maybe a tiny drop of dignity since yours has been missing for sometime!

Absolute comical. Lemme grab some popcorn and sit back and enjoy this epic shit show for few minutes. Dunno whether to laugh or feel sorry for you :laugh::roflmao:

Ciao!
Not helpful in any manner

25rides7daysaweek

Ciao!
You should go get one one
those huge rolls of toilet paper
and wipe yourself down
You need to be totally cleaned. .

Lessthanminimum

Ciao!
If you read some of the city forums for those impacted they're trying to twist logic into yeah we can still make money. For the life of me I just can't figure out how people can be so stupid. Oh yeah for $0.30 or $0.40 a mile I can still make money on the short trips LOL.

In some of these cities the Express drivers are now making $0.19 a mile. If you are average 40 mph (which you won't) think about how much money you're making an hour. That's about $7.60 an hour before you pay for gas. You must be raking in at least $2 an hour.

Soon Lyft will be charging drivers by the mile and they'll say ok but please just let me keep my glow lamp.

Last edited:

radikia

Is you name Carlos by any chance ?

images.jpg

Quit a couple of years ago ? Joined this forum on Jan 26 , 2018 . Can you say troll ?

DirtyRead

Ciao!
You sound like a very busy person.

1.5xorbust

Ciao!
Hey this is a great hobby. What are you up to these days D & C? Did you graduate to pole dancing or panhandling?

Last edited:

RideshareUSA

Ciao!
Exactly. How can it be viable to drive in such a market, even if gas was free?

KK2929

Ciao!
------------------------
If you are going to gloat and insult people, use a larger font !!!!!!!!!!!

charmer37

Exactly. How can it be viable to drive in such a market, even if gas was free?
I wouldn’t come off like the op but damn! Lyft new rate cuts is crazy low, If the new rate cuts in some markets is .25 a mile for lyft express drivers I don’t see how they can pay the rental fee and have extra money.