• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

They killed surge at Metlife

luckytown

Just got email that they are paying 35% more per min...and 75% per mile at Metlife soccer game tonight....

FlyingFortress

Author
I did a MetLife event once. It was Beyoncé. I spent so much time and made so little that I had to bail for for the night. I was appalled at how useless that part of event driving was. Avoid all of that now. Love the story about the fans parking on the street in Lyndhurst and then their outrage over not being taken from there to that event. A minimum ride that takes an hour in and an hour out. Like taking a stupid pill. Adjusting the time and distance rates per the email today is hilarious.

ZepFan

Looked like it was pretty lit up in the surrounding area of MetLife tonight. I saw a 2.8x.

OtherUbersdo

Yes Eagle fans , live it up . You finally won a Super Bowl . You have graduated from historic futility to being a run of the mill franchise .

Congratulations . 🎉✨🎶😎😂

ToughTommy

I give anyone credit to try and make money at a stadium but it sounds like a bad deal. I wouldn’t advocate doing cash rides but that might be the play there.