They dont even know where I am....

Andrew Thun

LOL I have been driving for a year and thought I had heard it all, the other night while on the phone with a pax trying to locate her, she asked me what state I was in.... LOL

I love how some pax just blindly request a ride without paying attention to where they are and where the pin is dropped. I just don't know how they expect us to find them.

Blushark

I get a text last night that says "I don't see you"? I text back I'm looking at your house you should see me. Next they call and ask what do I see.....I say a house, a red Jeep Cherokee and Silver Nissan in the drive way. Then she says I'm at Sleep Train Amphitheater....I reply "your pin is 10 miles off.....best to cancel". She asks if I can I come get her and I said "I'll wait for you at the house" Cancellation fees :wink:

Padraig

It really is amazing how incapable some people are of setting the correct pickup location. A few blocks away or the next street over is whatever. But damn it isn't that hard to figure out your location.

nomorepoo

I love how some pax just blindly request a ride without paying attention to where they are and where the pin is dropped. I just don't know how they expect us to find them.
Yesterday, I had a pax request in a desolate residential area. After a minute of waiting, I called and he said he was at Dominos Pizza and kept insisting I go find him so he won't get charged the no show... I hung up and went home.

Andrew Thun

I usually get the excuse, "Sorry, we're from out of town."
Oh yea, the GPS satellites must work better in the town where they live. So much better that one doesn't need to calibrate ones position!!

And all the drivers have ESP and can locate a pax in a sea of people within minutes!

And flying cars, don't forget the flying cars that can arrive at your location sooner than the Uber estimates!

Andrew Thun

Yesterday, I had a pax request in a desolate residential area. After a minute of waiting, I called and he said he was at Dominos Pizza and kept insisting I go find him so he won't get charged the no show... I hung up and went home.
you would think, if he was that concerned he would have just typed in "dominos" into the freaking Uber app! Some people are just stupid!