They behavior is getting worse. This happened in Arlington V.A

HPClays

Damn, that driver handled it like a pro as far as the video shows. Well done. I hope he forces Uber's hand to identify and out that reject.

That's why I don't drive UberXL on weekend nights anymore...with 6 cylinders in the gun, one of them is always loaded (and will usually sit up front, because the group doesn't like him either.)

kupalka

I would have handled that situation differently. First, I'll avoid being confrontational, because 3 or 4 guys vs. 1 is a no match especially your on the wheel. Secondly, I'll try to be more positive in my response to them., Thirdly, make sure to pull over to a well lit place with cops or people around, grab your keys, cell phone and quickly get out the car because you don't want somebody grabbing you by the neck from behind...if you want to throw them out of your vehicle. This is just me...I don't carry a weapon, but I have a pepper spray and a 1 foot Maglite flashlight that I can certainly use as a weapon.

New2This

Other thing is that in certain instances I believe Uber pays to take down particularly bad video.

There was a guy that had a chick say she was going to cry rape because he told her to get out. He posted that video and a subsequent video where he said someone from Uber Corporate contacted him.

Soon after both videos were gone. Hopefully he got paid well.

run26912

I would have handled that situation differently. First, I'll avoid being confrontational, because 3 or 4 guys vs. 1 is a no match especially your on the wheel. Secondly, I'll try to be more positive in my response to them., Thirdly, make sure to pull over to a well lit place with cops or people around, grab your keys, cell phone and quickly get out the car because you don't want somebody grabbing you by the neck from behind...if you want to throw them out of your vehicle. This is just me...I don't carry a weapon, but I have a pepper spray and a 1 foot Maglite flashlight that I can certainly use as a weapon.

You're right. Always gotta think of one's safety when outnumbered. It's just amazing how these p*ssies feel empowered in a group. Get them alone and it's a different story. Arlington is frat boy pergatory. I don't pick up late nights there on weekends for this reason. Drunk ass frustrated frat boys at the end of the night always looking for confrontations is high risk not worth the sh*t rates. Did these numbnuts not see the dash cam recording their idiocy?

BONG!!!

HPClays

it's all the bar areas and it's back to school night...I had to kick out 2 people last night because the 3rd and 4th passengers were trying to get in a fight with some other dude outside a bar in Silver Spring. Apparently the other dude was making fun of them because guy number 3 kept yelling that he IS Haitian...as passenger 1 and 2 got out, I drove away with the door open and closed it down the block....three blocks away I see MoCo's finest heading towards where I came from from 3 different directions.

kupalka

How do y'all get into all these arguments and fights with these @@@@@@@@? I got almost 5000 trips mostly at drunk hours around bars in Clarendon and DC and have not even had one negative encounter
That means you know how to handle and stabilize these types of situations, diplomatic, defensive and not confrontational, avoids aggravating heated verbal exchanges...good job!