• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

These Hoboken middle age ladies

uberxnyc1

Waiting for a double dip, got a ping from Lyft with 4.3, whatever... I got to the location, lady comes out.
No hello or whatsoever started standing next to my window, I rolled down and she asked me;
+ what's my name?
-are you asking me what your name is?
+yes what's my name?
-why? Did you forget your name or lost your id?
+do you you know how dangerous this is? A girl just got killed because she took wrong Lyft ride.
+ maam , all you need to do is check my license plate and see if it matches with the one on your app.
-no! You're telling me my name!
+okay your name is X and unfortunately miss x, you have to take another ride!
And I cancelled while she was standing next to me.

Last edited:

1974toyota

Waiting for a double dip, got a ping from Lyft with 4.3, whatever... I got to the location, lady comes out.
No hello or whatsoever started standing next to my window, I rolled down and she asked me;
+ what's my name?
-are you asking me what your name is?
+yes what's my name?
-why? Did you forget your name or lost your id?
+do you you know how dangerous this is? A girl just got killed because she took wrong Lyft ride.
+ maam , all you need to do is check my license plate and see if it matches with the one on your app.
-no! You're telling me my name!
-okay your name is X and unfortunately miss x, you have to take another ride!
And I cancelled while she was standing next to me.
so all the media is giving advice on how to c/o to make sure a person gets into the right APP. & you decide to be a wise guy? I hope she ges you deactivated, hey pal get with the program before we see you on the news,JMO

1974toyota

Idk what’s wrong with these people. It’s needless to talk about how Ignorant riders can be over and over again but what you did was the right thing ma man.
??really suppose joe blow owns the car with those plates? & Joe lends that car to sam? so Joe blow isn't driving that car, sam is? I've seen that happen many times, better get with the program before they really crack down on drivers doing ride share,jmo

Lordridley

Look, if you say their name, let’s say Frankie, and that person nods their head confirming his name is Frankie you take the risk which is not worth it. For instance, after 3 minutes later you have started the trip, and it was suddenly cancelled and you have no idea who was picked up. Now you are sitting in your car with a stranger who could be a criminal or dangerous person. And you, now, have to deal with more headache. Just say your name and as long as it fits the name on the app, we are good to go. No headaches, no problems.

Wardell Curry

The pax has the name of driver, car make and model, license plate and a picture of driver. All the driver has is pax name. The onus is on the rider to figure out they have the correct ride, not the driver. If they want the drivers to do more , they need to start providing more info beside pax name like pax picture and destination. If I ask the pax where they are going and they tell me the wrong destination, I can tell them the trip is not for them.

uberxnyc1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
so all the media is giving advice on how to c/o to make sure a person gets into the right APP. & you decide to be a wise guy? I hope she ges you deactivated, hey pal get with the program before we see you on the news,JMO
Are you mentally challenged or what, asking for a friend, jmo?
If she was polite that would be maybe different story but she wad hostile from the beginning as if I'm a potential criminal (by the way giving her name does not change anything)

Jesus Christ! Just give the b***h your name. You care more about this s**t than 💰. This is what happens when you have millennium being cab drivers. SMH jmo
So would take a potentially wrong passenger? Gtfoh

LiveNLearn

Yep its all about attitude...if you come at me the wrong I reciprocate.

I've also driven off on PAXholes and I've walked sweet half blind old ladies across the street , it depends on their tone.

If your gut tells you they might be psycho , then just bounce.

My only advice is to not make this wak gig harder then it needs to be....this situation has happened to me with females and i always turn it into a joke with them. I try to understand being a women getting into some strange guys care can be scary. And in new jersey drivers use regular plates so its even more sketchy.

Ali Osman

they know my name, they know my car, they know my plate. in the future they will know my color of panties! Too many times, I have " DJ" or " C" or some stupid words instead of name. If you are not sure about the rider, just call them. And what the f@@@. someone still accept 4.3 rider?

Frankyfiggs

Idk what’s wrong with these people. It’s needless to talk about how Ignorant riders can be over and over again but what you did was the right thing ma man.
They follow the media. It drives them crazy. Which itself is crazy. I had one straight up lie the night before kavanaugh got voted in. So with the Biden stuff and the girl getting killed they are looking to punish men. Sad and deranged but true, these people are brainwashed zombies and they are looking for revenge, and we are forced to deal with them while every other dude on the street can run away

Pete K

I always get the ugliest bishhh from the Bronx tell me how she might get kidnapped or she’ll be on the phone, but making sire I hear it..... bissshhhh no one wants to kidnap you or kill you, my seats almost canceled for me... literally I tell these dumb mofos license plate and picture, bunch of chit that identifiers my dumb ass. I literally spend the whole ride telling these pax how my likeliness of getting stabbed is enormously higher than theirs plus I’m cute no homo I might get kidnapped too 😂

hollowhollow

I always get the ugliest bishhh from the Bronx tell me how she might get kidnapped or she’ll be on the phone, but making sire I hear it..... bissshhhh no one wants to kidnap you or kill you, my seats almost canceled for me... literally I tell these dumb mofos license plate and picture, bunch of chit that identifiers my dumb ass. I literally spend the whole ride telling these pax how my likeliness of getting stabbed is enormously higher than theirs plus I’m cute no homo I might get kidnapped too 😂
Seriously these @@@@@es need to carry a mirror in their bags. If u hot and cute that’s understandable, who wanna kidnap or rape 200 lbs gross oily fat ass.

1974toyota

Seriously these @@@@@es need to carry a mirror in their bags. If u hot and cute that’s understandable, who wanna kidnap or rape 200 lbs gross oily fat ass.
i see stories here and there in NYC papers where some guy rapes and maybe kills woman in there 60-70-80's? JMO

Pete K

i see stories here and there in NYC papers where some guy rapes and maybe kills woman in there 60-70-80's? JMO
I’m just saying that it always the one that is so annoying even a rapist wouldn’t want to deal with that noise. Plus what actual uber driver thinks about that lol

Uberinghonda

they know my name, they know my car, they know my plate. in the future they will know my color of panties! Too many times, I have " DJ" or " C" or some stupid words instead of name. If you are not sure about the rider, just call them. And what the f@@@. someone still accept 4.3 rider?
Yesterday I took a 3.98 rated uberfool rider. She was a started playing some kind of music in her language. Do not know if she was up to anything and wondered why her rating was low. Dropped her off in Borough Park. Gave her 5 stars. So far every passenger that came in my car rated below 4.0 received 5 stars from me. Some riders can get downrated harshly for dumb reasons.
Post automatically merged:

This is NYC. We are TLC drivers. Regulated by the city. It's very rare a passenger will get kidnapped by a tlc driver. Plus what will happen to that driver if he goes to prison for sexual assault? This fearmongering is insane, JMO.

Last edited: