These guaranteed qwests

kenyarc

Soo..i just started driving for uber a month ago. Got gold status. My rating is 4.96. Acceptance 98%. Cancellation 1%. Yet my qwest options this weekend were so low. In the DC, VA and MD area the qwest i accepted was 40 rides for $35. There was a qwest for 60 rides for $50. But it wasn't worth it to me... Meanwhile my friend who drives for uber and who has Diamond status and has been ubering for 5 years got a qwest of $225 for 60 rides. What is up with the difference in qwest pay???? i did forty rides by saturday and would have gladly done an additional 20 rides on sunday if the guaranteed qwest pay had been $225. Can anyone explain the way they disperse these qwests to drivers? Thanks!

Daisey77

Soo..i just started driving for uber a month ago. Got gold status. My rating is 4.96. Acceptance 98%. Cancellation 1%. Yet my qwest options this weekend were so low. In the DC, VA and MD area the qwest i accepted was 40 rides for $35. There was a qwest for 60 rides for $50. But it wasn't worth it to me... Meanwhile my friend who drives for uber and who has Diamond status and has been ubering for 5 years got a qwest of $225 for 60 rides. What is up with the difference in qwest pay???? i did forty rides by saturday and would have gladly done an additional 20 rides on sunday if the guaranteed qwest pay had been $225. Can anyone explain the way they disperse these qwests to drivers? Thanks!
😅😅 nope and I am only going to confuse you more. I've been driving for 5 and 1/2 years. 4.99 rating with a 95% acceptance rate and zero cancellations. They removed my lower two Quest offers and are only offering me the 40- 50 trip quest and the 50-60 trip Quest. However, the dollar amount that pays out if I achieve these quests... Are you ready for this? $10 and $15!

ninfiction

Qwest used to be a phone company here, I think it changed to Century Link, so qwests don't exist here.

My quest for Uber this weekend was 30 for $35 at the lowest level. I didn't even look at the highest level but it was no where near $225. I'm Platinum status.

Jst1dreamr

Your friend probably knows how to spell quest or your friend lied to you. The latter is more likely.