• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

There's seems to be a push going on to have QR codes for Uber/Lyft drivers?

1974toyota

so a Pax can swipe the QR code to make sure they are getting into the right car? Hmmm interesting, PS QR code is a Bar code,it probably would be on your window is Pax side,this all stems from that lady killed in South Carolina. saw this in Change.Org
Also Business Insider is pushing for the QR code easy fix,Yep, i see more rules and regulations on Uber/Lyft,jmo
Post automatically merged:

KenLV

Here's an even easier fix....

LOOK AT MY GD LICENSE PLEASE YOU MORONS.

Last night, a Wednesday, no less than 5 times did the wrong person walk up to my car and try to open t locked doors.

The last one, a drunk 20 something young lady kept pulling on my front pax door even after I waved her off.

<Roll down my window an inch> "I'm not your driver."

"Yes you are. Open up!"

<roll up window and waved her away again.> "No, I'm not."

<drunk moron moves to my rear pax door and tries again> whining 🎶"Open the door."🎶

"I'm not your driver. I don't even have ride at the moment. Get away from my car, I'm pulling away."

<drunk moron collapses in the gutter>

Exactly how it went down.

Hand to God.

Kris150303

Here's an even easier fix....

LOOK AT MY GD LICENSE PLEASE YOU MORONS.

Last night, a Wednesday, no less than 5 times did the wrong person walk up to my car and try to open t locked doors.

The last one, a drunk 20 something young lady kept pulling on my front pax door even after I waved her off.

<Roll down my window an inch> "I'm not your driver."

"Yes you are. Open up!"

<roll up window and waved her away again.> "No, I'm not."

<drunk moron moves to my rear pax door and tries again> whining 🎶"Open the door."🎶

"I'm not your driver. I don't even have ride at the moment. Get away from my car, I'm pulling away."

<drunk moron collapses in the gutter>

Exactly how it went down.

Hand to God.
You turned down your future wife. WTH is wrong with you!!!

beezlewaxin

Funny how people think a QR code would prevent a drunk pax from getting into a car belonging to a random motorist.

"<gets in car> Hi! I'm very drunk! <giggle> Do you still need me to scan your little code thingy? <looks around> Why are your seats covered in plastic?"

ibeam23

I feel for that girl but SHE got into the wrong car.

I’ll tell you what I do, I greet every pax by the account holders name. “Good morning, Karen. Where are we off to today” before I start the ride.

KenLV

I feel for that girl but SHE got into the wrong car.

I’ll tell you what I do, I greet every pax by the account holders name. “Good morning, Karen. Where are we off to today” before I start the ride.
How do you know that's really Karen before you let her in your car?