There's always that 1 mojon

david joe

only took 1 pax this week to the airport, so I know who gave me the rating. This mojon is probably 20-25 (so an entitled brat) and unless you're elderly or have kids I don't help you with your luggage. This same mojon asked me if i can go faster because hes running late to the airport and also asked if i can go to the express lane, which I said sure just give me cash for the toll. He said he would tip me in the app as he had no cash (yeah right, like I havent heard that one before). Well I ended up saying no and that its really not necessary as there isnt much traffic, Needless to say this new generation is doomed...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170929-131816.png
    Screenshot_20170929-131816.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 69

Robkaaa

only took 1 pax this week to the airport, so I know who gave me the rating. This mojon is probably 20-25 (so an entitled brat) and unless you're elderly or have kids I don't help you with your luggage. This same mojon asked me if i can go faster because hes running late to the airport and also asked if i can go to the express lane, which I said sure just give me cash for the toll. He said he would tip me in the app as he had no cash (yeah right, like I havent heard that one before). Well I ended up saying no and that its really not necessary as there isnt much traffic, Needless to say this new generation is doomed...
What platform are you working on?

UberXterra

I had a similar customer telling me what lane I should be in cause he was running late to the airport..I wanted to tell him maybe he should wake up earlier if he's worried about being late..it took everything I had to not go off on him

Kodyhead

Idk I always load luggage but see many dont lol. I don't even ask lux pax for express lane tolls, most tip anyway. I personally take the express lanes even if they say it's ok to stay in regular lanes because the time is more important to me anyway.

I also don't pay anyway because I got a hybrid anyway

Robkaaa

i do both lyft and uber but this was a lyft pax
I meant x or lux?
Also you can always claim the amount you spent on toll from Uber and Lyft. Just tell them that pax insisted on taking express lane and take a screenshot with amount and time/date. The only thing is express lanes appear on your statement about week later.
P.S. northbound express way airport exit at least half mile longer than regular. In my case it's $1.75 after Uber fees, so I don't mind paying $.50 for express, because it usually saves more gas. + about 90% of riders leaving a tip.

Boom611

I meant x or lux?
Also you can always claim the amount you spent on toll from Uber and Lyft. Just tell them that pax insisted on taking express lane and take a screenshot with amount and time/date. The only thing is express lanes appear on your statement about week later.
P.S. northbound express way airport exit at least half mile longer than regular. In my case it's $1.75 after Uber fees, so I don't mind paying $.50 for express, because it usually saves more gas. + about 90% of riders leaving a tip.
I had a lux ride 4 months ago. Lawyer goong to court.
She requested express lanes to Brickell said other drivers refuse express lane requests. I took them not knowing I wouldnt be compensated. No tip.
Emailed Uber support who answered they do not reimburse for express lanes.

Jc.

She requested express lanes to Brickell said other drivers refuse express lane requests. I took them not knowing I wouldnt be compensated. No tip.
Hahaha.
He laid the law on you

Robkaaa

When Uber declining to re embers you for express lane, send them a message that if they not going to compensate you for tall, next time you will ask rider for cash compensation when rider insisted to take express. Always worked for me.
2017-09-29-18-30-53.jpg
2017-09-29-18-29-23.jpg