There's always a crash on the FDR every single day

Inshur

Uberinian

I drive up and down this highway everyday day and night. There is ALWAYS one crash there everyday, with police and firetruck and a whole traffic jam. What gives?

Evlesoa

You are not suppost to be speeding in the FDR but a lot of morons do. Not only is most of the road on the FDR bad and uneven but is very narrow if you are going at high speeds you will lose control. The most i do is 40 to 45 same on the west side highway.
I make sure to do 79 because Uber doesn't complain unless you go over 80 mph. Here's some proof from my driving. Would you like to drive with me next time? I'll get you home quicker than you can scream "What the f***?!"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-27-19-09-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-03-27-19-09-02.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_2017-03-27-19-08-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-03-27-19-08-33.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 97

Wardell Curry

I make sure to do 79 because Uber doesn't complain unless you go over 80 mph. Here's some proof from my driving. Would you like to drive with me next time? I'll get you home quicker than you can scream "What the f***?!"
Holy @@@@. You actually go that fast with pax and they are cool with it? I guess it is the garden state parkway where even the slowest cars are doing 70.

Big man xl

I shit you not one night I was on that shit and two minivan was doing about 90 MPH racing . Minivans I kinda fighting they came off the 3-ave bridge onto the FDR yea Bronx residences .
That might have been me! But the most I hit on the fdr is 80mph and thats with me by myself never with anyone in the car and always when it's late.

Prince*_*Charmin

I always see drivers on the FDR with out of state license plates stoppping suddenly on the lane split which use to be rfk on right side and continue on FDR on the left, now it's 125th exit I've seen many drivers almost run into them from behind, I myself almost ran into one of them.

ffran347

Another one. People never learn. Rn on my way home by 96th south bound car was all wrecked looked like a minivan.

Big man xl

80 on the FDR? At that rate, you'll fly off the shoulder and end up in a watery grave in the east river.
Driving up and down the FDR for the past 22 years at least twice a day. I never every dip and groove only when people can't stay in their lane do I have an issue! That's when I slow down and of course I also slow for the many state troopers who like to ride on there now.

Mr_Frenchie

I give Richard a couple of months.

Inshur New York