There's a higher chance of rides in the tunnel?

Inshur

Uberinian

I was sitting in a Target parking lot 8:30am, on the far side away from the main entrance. Lyft pops up the suggestion there's a higher chance of rides.... right next to the entrance. :rolleyes:

Stateni

Go offline for a minute when you come back online it will be another spot..
I made it few times it started in Randall island and slowly moved down and moved into Williamsburg.
To me it looks like The system is trying to fill empty corners of the city with drivers.
Probably with the average based on past trips.

jaybx17

I'm getting tired of that navigation shit starting when you sign in automatically for "higher chance of rides" and that Lyft query automatic thing at dropoffs. We shouldn't have to X or cancel things out every time we sign on or drop pax off.

Rick N.

I'm getting tired of that navigation shit starting when you sign in automatically for "higher chance of rides" and that Lyft query automatic thing at dropoffs. We shouldn't have to X or cancel things out every time we sign on or drop pax off.
I see you're back, was it vacation or pizza?

burgerflipper

Go offline for a minute when you come back online it will be another spot..
I made it few times it started in Randall island and slowly moved down and moved into Williamsburg.
To me it looks like The system is trying to fill empty corners of the city with drivers.
Probably with the average based on past trips.
yeah, as far as the computer knows, there are never any drivers in the tunnel:rolleyes:

but they claim their suggestions are "based on past history" :rolleyes:

Lyft - always the masters of deception

Inshur New York