There is a shitload of ants out tonight

Bigbadb91

and last night too... wow.. I was at a light last night and all 5 cars on Ontario were Uber cars in front of me

Mad Medic

and last night too... wow.. I was at a light last night and all 5 cars on Ontario were Uber cars in front of me
Hey. I was probably saying the same about you last night on Ontario. Just kidding. That McDonalds restroom has saved me on several occasions.

But yeah lots out last night. Lots out tonight so Ive already headed for home to catch up on some netflix

Bigbadb91

Hey. I was probably saying the same about you last night on Ontario. Just kidding. That McDonalds restroom has saved me on several occasions.

But yeah lots out last night. Lots out tonight so Ive already headed for home to catch up on some netflix
Lol my car isn't tagged

taterchip

Try my Neighborhood in Lakeview. At any given hour there is always 6-8 drivers in a two block radius of my house. It's 3am and there is 7 online. I want the drivers who live in their cars near Wrigley Field to confess now. You are online 24/7 by my house. Stop. It.

isosconfig

Try my Neighborhood in Lakeview. At any given hour there is always 6-8 drivers in a two block radius of my house. /QUOTE]

And you KNOW this how? Heard of operation greyball? If the Valley has proven anything, anything at all---its dem IT folks sho know how to manipulate their tall data and fool is all.

You are using the customer side of database.
No comment. Data may not be real.
You are using driver app. Rinse n repeat with a hell naw.

And Im just hanging out at the Lover's Lane getting ideas for the bank watching legs come down the Brown line.