There are drivers in Dallas that make $600 per shift driving X and eats only

steveK2016

But you see, there must only be surge at the moment a long trip is accepted. The surge dies soon afterwards and it does not surge again until right before they reach their destination. Then the moment they end the long trip, they are swimming in red once again. So you see it doesn’t really need to surge all day for this to be possible if you are already on a trip during the times it is not surging.
Novelist have made detailed descriptions of science fiction technologies that simply cannot exist in modern day technology level. Your sentence above is tantamount to science fiction. Good luck.

Nobo

The part where he included Uber eats, puts this in the put on your waders boys category right from the jump. 1- 10 times the food is actually ready when you get there..

Ian Richard Markham

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok then let’s do this a different way... Everyone please post what you think is the highest dollar amount that a driver can gross in one shift. Ready, set, GO!

steveK2016

Ok then let’s do this a different way... Everyone please post what you think is the highest dollar amount that a driver can gross in one shift. Ready, set, GO!
Or why don't you go out there and apply your methods, then post the screenshot of that delicious $600 day during the week on Uber X. You seem to believe its quiet simple.

Highest for X on a weekday for a 10 hour shift? Ive never done a weekday shift because I know their shit but I doubt many drivers can pump out much more than $150 on X during the week in 10 hours. Gross.

Nobo

Highest for X on a weekday for a 10 hour shift? Ive never done a weekday shift because I know their shit but I doubt many drivers can pump out much more than $150 on X during the week in 10 hours. Gross.
I have had nearly $300 weekday doing only Uber X a few times before but, I'm certainly not claiming that it's and every day occurrence and CERTAINLY not saying it's easy breezy to make $600 Uber x uber eats only.

Ian Richard Markham

I never said it was simple by any means. It takes a hard daily grind and months worth of trying new things and stopping other things.
Post automatically merged:

I’ve never done it though.

Nobo

I never said it was simple by any means. It takes a hard daily grind and months worth of trying new things and stopping other things.

Well we all know you're trolling but , I am just interested in how far your willing to go with it not sure about everyone else.

Jcedwards3232

12hr shift middle of the week $180 to $250 on the regular. You might hit $350 or more on a magical night where everything goes right for you all night long but that does not happen very often. If you believe anyone is making $600 a night you will believe anything.

steveK2016

But you see, there must only be surge at the moment a long trip is accepted. The surge dies soon afterwards and it does not surge again until right before they reach their destination. Then the moment they end the long trip, they are swimming in red once again. So you see it doesn’t really need to surge all day for this to be possible if you are already on a trip during the times it is not surging.
This sounds like youre trying to make it seem as easy as 1-2-3

Nobo

They work six 12 hour shifts per week, never complain, and are very compliant. And so they are rich.
I don't know who blew this smoke up your "tailpipe" but i sure hope you don't really believe it , on the off chance that you really do I have some property in Arizona that will be PRIME oceanfront property once Cali falls into the ocean.

Ubermcbc

Well i’m Going to find a way to make this much and after i’m able to do it consistently I’ll toss up some screenshots.
It's impossible to earn it on regular basis unless if it's an inside job.

Though you may make that kind of money once in a blue moon. I have made $700+ in 10 hours in a blizzard when there was nobody on the street. Or you might get lucky on Saint Patrick's day.

PlanoGuber

I have some property in Arizona that will be PRIME oceanfront property once Cali falls into the ocean.
Make sure you advise all buyers to watch out for the most dangerous of Arizona predators... the notorious and murderous Self Driving Uber Volvo XC90's!

Ian Richard Markham

It's always fun to reminisce about how and when someone burst onto the scene and took our world by storm. I refer to my time here at UP.ent in epochs: Before @Ian Richard Markham, or BIRM, and After @Ian Richard Markham, or the AIRM. We are currently in the year 1 AIRM, soon to be 2AIRM.
I'm just not good at foruming unless I do it all the time I feel like so pardon my absence but I've just been job hunting and stuff like that.