There’s 1k in ant honey to be had this long weekend.

Cunningdrew

Most people are back from holidays so it should be a true Friday night with all the drunks and millennials we’ve all missed.

Saturday night is, well Saturday night, plus it’s also Chinese New Year and the middle of a long weekend. Aussie day eve too so expect things for that.

Sunday is Australia Day so will be pax with eskies running around from 11am I’d say. With Monday in lieu as a public holiday, people will party on through to the wee hours on Sunday night.

Monday? Relax..... you deserve it. I’m taking the family and some friends to a local gorge for a swim and bbq.

So there you have it. If you can’t make a grand between now and Sunday night it’s on you!

ghrdrd

It's always $250/day.
x30 days = $7500 gross/month.
Good Fri and Sat evenings are cust cream on top.

clmre

O hello

I’ll drive from wild Wild West, to camp at Rockford a night earlier and camp and rest there till I score a $200 corn 15 minutes down the road!!

:sleep:

Then brag here for a week in my novel replies.

:rolleyes:
Wow, $200 in 15 min :eek:
That effort needs to be rewarded with a second BMF belt (Badest Mother @@@@er) from Dana White, i will make some calls :thumbup:

Last edited:

D-River

Most people are back from holidays so it should be a true Friday night with all the drunks and millennials we’ve all missed.

Saturday night is, well Saturday night, plus it’s also Chinese New Year and the middle of a long weekend. Aussie day eve too so expect things for that.

Sunday is Australia Day so will be pax with eskies running around from 11am I’d say. With Monday in lieu as a public holiday, people will party on through to the wee hours on Sunday night.

Monday? Relax..... you deserve it. I’m taking the family and some friends to a local gorge for a swim and bbq.

So there you have it. If you can’t make a grand between now and Sunday night it’s on you!
I thought you quit??