• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

The "Zero 1*" Club

MadTownUberD

The Trendy Transporter
I just now eliminated my last one star off my 500 rated trips average. Since I drive part-time, it took probably 9 to 12 months to get rid of it.

So I'm launching the zero 1 star club! The rules for membership are simply:

- must have at least 500 rated trips
- must not have any one stars

Welcome, elite ass-kissers! LOL

Screenshot_2019-03-24-05-46-21-1.png

Screenshot_2019-03-24-05-46-28-1.png

Last edited:

RideshareUSA

I just now eliminated my last one star off my 500 rated trips average. Since I drive part-time, it took probably 9 to 12 months to get rid of it.

I will post my screenshots when my phone decides it has enough memory
Ummm....how do I say this?....HmmmπŸ€”
Oh yeah, Who Cares!πŸ˜…

Michael1230nj

I will post my screenshots when my phone decides it has enough memory
Doomed I tell you Doomed!

Yulli Yung

View attachment 306765
View attachment 306766
Congratulations! You are to be commended. However, please tell us how many Additional dollars this brings in for you. Yeah, that's what I thought.

RideshareUSA

View attachment 306765
View attachment 306766
You still have two 3-star ratings MT.
Such is just unbecoming of the standard we all hold you to.
Not mad, nor angry, MT.
Just disappointed combined with hurt!☹

TBone

I thought i would be part of the club since my rating has increased from 4.84 to 4.9 but apparently not. oh well
Post automatically merged:

Congratulations! You are to be commended. However, please tell us how many Additional dollars this brings in for you. Yeah, that's what I thought.
I thought it was widely known that the better your rating the more rides you get. Prove me wrong

Attachments

reg barclay

Looking at my own rating, it's pretty high. Nevertheless the most common rating pax give me after 5 and 4, seems to be 1 (albeit only a few). I think if all pax were rating honestly then 1 would be less common. But I think 1 star is often more of a reaction than a thought out rating. So it can be hard to completely avoid, even if your rating is high. 2 is probably the rarest rating.

TheDevilisaParttimer

View attachment 306765
View attachment 306766
Yes your next step is no hands and less teeth.

dctcmn

I have one 1* on my last 500 and I know exactly who it was. It was a woman who ordered a 2 stopper and I take her to the 1st stop and she goes in and brings out the most adorable 2 year old and doesn't have a car seat. I'd already taken her 10 miles so there was no way I was cancelling the trip.

Since I completed the trip after 1 stop, she was able to rate and report me (which she did). Nowadays, I just cancel two stoppers to protect from that situation happening again.

On a side note, I remember when @MadTownUberD was just a lowly 4.93* driver. He's such a big boy now!

DexNex

View attachment 306765
View attachment 306766
That's cute. I'll be inside the roped-off VIP section if you need me.

IMG_EB217F17D884-1.jpeg

FLKeys

It took me 7 months to get 500 rated trips and 8 months to get my 2 1*'s so I am guessing 7-8 months after spring break ends i may get rid of my 1 star's. However sadly that will eliminate my coveted 2* that I am so proud of. In 3 weeks of spring break I went from 4.97 to 4.92. Basically took last week off so let the slide begin again this week.