The worse song ever made in the history of making songs.

Seamus

You will hear some pretty bad ones over the course of your life. Some are just so bad that as soon as you hear it you just have to immediately shut it down. What is your all time most hated song that makes you want to immediately vomit, shut it down, plug your ears or otherwise just make it go away.

For me this song is absolute pollution. It's the worst of everything: sappy, gets played over and over again, sickly sweet. I'd rather hear someone scratch their nails across a chalkboard than be subject to listening to it all the way through.

Which song makes you want to immediately shut it down?

You will hear some pretty bad ones over the course of your life. Some are just so bad that as soon as you hear it you just have to immediately shut it down. What is your all time most hated song that makes you want to immediately vomit, shut it down, plug your ears or otherwise just make it go away.

For me this song is absolute pollution. It's the worst of everything: sappy, gets played over and over again, sickly sweet. I'd rather hear someone scratch their nails across a chalkboard than be subject to listening to it all the way through.

Baby shark . I HATE the song

Another Uber Driver

........followed closely by:

.......and to Show, in a photo finish:

Like there was ever any question ?
Do not let the Washington Nationals fans see this.

Parra is in Japan, now, although they are not playing baseball there, either, right now.

Baby shark . I HATE the song
Allright, you live in the Washington Area and do not like baseball, so , you get to complain.

Anything that you give to that "charity" goes to fund a camp for children whose parents have the money to pay for it.

tohunt4me

Pretty Bad
But

For some reason it seems that this song made a strong comeback about 5 Christmasses (?) ago.
Anything with Dean Martin & Frank Sinatra is worth watching.
Post automatically merged:

........followed closely by:

.......and to Show, in a photo finish:

Do not let the Washington Nationals fans see this.

Parra is in Japan, now, although they are not playing baseball there, either, right now.

Allright, you live in the Washington Area and do not like baseball, so , you get to complain.

Anything that you give to that "charity" goes to fund a camp for children whose parents have the money to pay for it.
Mungo Jerry is Great!
In the Summertime

IR12

❤ Beatles but some of their music? C’mon.