The Weather Thread

MHR

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh Austin, gray is just not your color
View attachment 411985
One of the things that bothers me when it's gray outside is everything looks so dirty and rundown. Granted, somethings might actually be both but they don't look so sad in the bright sunlight.
Post automatically merged:

It’s worse than I thought. It’s the coldest I’ve seen it since I don’t know when.
View attachment 411992
Do we need to start sending you care packages?

Jay Dean

One of the things that bothers me when it's gray outside is everything looks so dirty and rundown. Granted, somethings might actually be both but they don't look so sad in the bright sunlight.

Austin is outrageously beautiful as it’s always been just the transplants make it ugly, tune them out and everything is grand lol 😂

1.5xorbust

Yeah but I don’t know if they will deliver in these kind of temperatures.

Austin is outrageously beautiful as it’s always been just the transplants make it ugly, tune them out and everything is grand lol 😂
Damn Californians.

Invisible

It’s worse than I thought. It’s the coldest I’ve seen it since I don’t know when.
View attachment 411992
You may have to get yourself some thermal clothes, hats and mittens with those temps. 😀

Very true. Besides our cloudy days here, it’s the yucky color snow gets near curbs and sidewalks that make it look so gloomy. Now the sun was out days ago when I took this, so doesn’t look so bad.
331B320E-1C32-490D-BDEC-FE73ADE1FE96.jpeg

Invisible

Thanks to our last discussion about thermals, I'm the proud owner of thermal socks and gloves!
I’ve haven’t had to use my thermals at all this year. I’ve only worn my winter coat a week or so in Nov. Ironically it was colder then, which it normally isn’t. I just wear a sweater with a fall coat. I’m lovin’ this weather!

Jay Dean

Thanks to our last discussion about thermals, I'm the proud owner of thermal socks and gloves!
Same here love the heat holders! They feel like rolls of carpet around my feet, wear them over my socks..it’s all cozy even in coldest temperatures!

@MHR How is Chewy dealing with this blizzard 🥶?

MHR

MHR

Today's high is supposed to be 60.

Monday's high 80.

Thursday’s high 47.

This is why I don't complain about the Summer heat. At least I know it's gonna be hot every, single, day and I don't have to ”figure out” what to wear.