The Uber Driver Survey

Rate how you feel about Uber as a driver

• ★★

• ★★★

• ★★★★

• ★★★★★

Results are only viewable after voting.

Modern-Day-Slavery

The purpose of this poll is to establish a visual breakdown of driver sentiment towards Uber as a company. Please don't vote if you have never driven for Uber.

Before voting consider the following aspects:

• Uber trustworthiness
• Uber partner support
• Uber communication
• Uber complaint handling
• Uber loyalty to drivers
• Uber corporate ethics
• Uber transparency
• Uber values
• Uber rates
• Uber commission
• Uber app usability
• Uber fairness

Remember to vote as a driver, not your experience as a rider.

Reactions: FAC

JSafrit

I agree....it's uber that's praying on people with no other options at the moment...I just transitioned outta the Air Force and just waiting to move to another city. I average 7-8$ an hour here in OKC. Drove 63.5 hours the other week for $628 before gas...so yea

Mickeym88

If I could not rate it three stars or higher I just wouldn't do it. I struggle to understand why people don't stop if they hate it or aren't making money??? You don't have to love with but if you it do something else. Data here must be s little skewed considering uber haters on board. I certainly would not it full time.

Uberchampion

It's not the best part time job I've ever had but it's not close to the worst....I've had to work much harder for much less.

Whenever I feel bad about Uber I think about how I used to pick up garbage at a state fair for 12 hour shifts @ $5 an hour. It reminds me that Uber isn't so horrible.

SomeDrivingGuy

When I think of my managers and my jobs, I gladly work uber.

Dealt with jealousy and pettty @@@@ers for years. Always being paid as least as possible since I'm attractive. Could almost never get overtime, but give it to lazy workers...

I won't go into details of how much more shitty it is when your boss has a favorite employee.

Even when uber ends I will go back to deliveries or something as an IC. I will always control my life. I'm not the type that will kiss ass so understand that I make it through hard work only.

What is hard about uber? Sit down, drive around, avoid accidents, and listen to others talk about whatever..

Modern-Day-Slavery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree....it's uber that's praying on people with no other options at the moment...I just transitioned outta the Air Force and just waiting to move to another city. I average 7-8$ an hour here in OKC. Drove 63.5 hours the other week for $628 before gas...so yea
What's it like to go from airforce to Uber?

Modern-Day-Slavery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I could not rate it three stars or higher I just wouldn't do it. I struggle to understand why people don't stop if they hate it or aren't making money??? You don't have to love with but if you it do something else. Data here must be s little skewed considering uber haters on board. I certainly would not it full time.
Most of us like driving. The purpose of the poll isn't to rate the job but the company itself and how it treats you as a partner.