• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

the things you find in your car

Gtown Driver

Looks like someone was preparing for a house party and forgot their limes. Some of the beer and wines have them sitting in the cold beer section any way.

rkozy

Back in December, I had four drunk millennials covered in glitter, get in my car. Despite the fact I fully vacuum my car four to six times a week, I'm still seeing specks of glitter stuck in my cloth seats from that fateful December night.

But, we're supposed smile wide and offer chilled bottled water as they trash our valuable property.

Gtown Driver

Back in December, I had four drunk millennials covered in glitter, get in my car. Despite the fact I fully vacuum my car four to six times a week, I'm still seeing specks of glitter stuck in my cloth seats from that fateful December night.

But, we're supposed smile wide and offer chilled bottled water as they trash our valuable property.
I've heard of stories with glitter. Particularly during Pride parades. Night time driving is always something.

itendstonight

The one thing, above all others, that I've learned during my stint as an Uber/Lyft driver is this...

The human race is a race of g0dd@amned pigs who will sh!t on, p!ss on, or tear up anything you give them.
One of the deepest moments about mankind that I ever had was while watching The Matrix ...

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.
Post automatically merged:

Humans are viruses

ariel5466

You're kidding, right?
No, I'm not. The guy pissed me off from the beginning anyway because he took that last drag off his cigarette immediately before getting in my car and smelled horrible. I dropped him off at the bar he worked at. Started driving away and then turned around and saw his pack of Newports on the seat. It wasn't much effort to return them, I just parked and went into the bar and there he was. Since I did technically return an item that was left behind, I tried to see if I could get a return fee, not actually expecting it to work. But it did! Easiest $15 I've ever made 😂

Disgusted Driver

I got a return fee for an item that a pax left in the car as an anchor during a stop. I told him not to leave it. Told him he had 3 minutes. Called at 3, drive off and ended trip at 5. Reported lost item and returned it to him. Put in for charge and got it. Taught him that 3 minutes means 3 minutes. I was happy to take the 1 star for $15