Buck-a-mile

Holy ShitBalls Batman, hats off to you 👍 seriously, that is quite a grind to make that much a week. If i can make that everyweek in my market, i could pay off all my debt and dues by fall.

I will begin to drive pax again under these conditions:
  • There is a vaccine for Covid-19.
  • I have my dedicated Uber/Lyft vehicle, as my Volkswagen cant take the abuse any longer from potholes and filthy pax.
  • The airport is back to normal operation.
The airport is my bread and butter, but with flights STILL only having 5-10 passangers per flight, makes no sense for me to wait at the que. As for the vaccine, who knows how long that will take.

-Jerry
We are operating on the same rules.
I'm retired, I like Uber income, but don't need it.

So joke exposing myself for very little money.

UberBeemer

88 hours a week is something i wouldn't want to do too often. I had a boss once that spoke of those types of work weeks as "golden handcuffs".

Hopefully you're setting aside time to spend having fun. Hopefully, you're young and single, no kids. Otherwise, i would encourage you to consider that money is always replaceable. Time with your family is not.

CJfrom619

88 hours a week is something i wouldn't want to do too often. I had a boss once that spoke of those types of work weeks as "golden handcuffs".

Hopefully you're setting aside time to spend having fun. Hopefully, you're young and single, no kids. Otherwise, i would encourage you to consider that money is always replaceable. Time with your family is not.
Of course Im young and don’t have a wife or kids to take care of. Thats the only way I can work an 88 hour week lol. You don’t have to lecture me about working to hard. This was a rare week because of the demand so I figured it was a good week to go crazy...which it was. I normally drive a 50-60 hour week. I like to work and enjoy going to work so it never feels like a burden or chore.

Money is replaceable. Time with your family is not.

Your absolutely right friend. Such an amazing and true statement.

I know you don’t know me personally @UberBeemer but if you did then you would realize that’s what I’m about. Family and friends. I have a very small circle. My immediate family, a few day 1 friends and my girl. That’s all my world revolves around and that’s all I care about.

Money is never an issue for me because I don’t care about it. Money comes and goes and you can’t take it with you. I understand this. Trust me I was way more proud looking at that 88 hours then at the dollar amount. I think it’s cool that I can put in a week like that. A man can go his whole life without working an 80 hour work week or making $3k in a week. Im proud of that.