• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

The suck has arrived

yankdog

Here’s to the start of :
It’s Slow, It’s Dead, It’s a Bust.

I got us started.. You’re welcome.
Today was 200 but very very long hours. I am not proud of it. Tomorrow we will see. I did not work in DC and do not think that is where the money is. But suburbs early Weds morning was fine. It's just like T giving. If people are not here they are going somewhere. Kids are gone tho. I expect Thurs and Fri nights to be tough

yankdog

But in all frankness I did get one semi unicorn ride so taking that out it was below avg for sure, just to reinforce your point a bit

I finished quest only because I anted on Monday. 20 trips Monday, 13 Tuesday and 10 today.

Was it slow today? Meh, it was a good morning since I did 12 hours Tuesday going into Wednesday but it was dying a bit come 9pm.

I'm not doing this till after Xmas. Let's see how slow it gets.

Jayjay9317

Looks bad out there this morning.

One ride since 4am in the burbs. Bwi is swamped. The exodus is in full swing.
I don't know about that. I even get plenty of ping in my neighborhood, woodbridge. Do they give me more pings since I'm a new drivers?

Autofahrer

Wife and grand daughter I have at home sick and stuff to do for Christmas dinner sunday.. Nana say's Friday I can drive.....
maybe an airport trip or two Friday.....:smiles:

Alidean

You all have fun this weekend. If I were a betting man I would bet quests this weekend are going to be insane. Make every one hungry for next weekend

Jayjay9317

You all have fun this weekend. If I were a betting man I would bet quests this weekend are going to be insane. Make every one hungry for next weekend
I got 60 for 145 last week. They gave me 70 for 75 this week ㅎㅎㅎ I pass I only did 15 trip.. I'm very curious whats gonna be this weekend

pegasimotors

Im gonna try new years...

My VA inspection sticker say 1/1/18.
Does that mean It expires at the end of January 2018, same date I got it in January this year, or end of December?

Another Uber Driver

Monday-was pretty good UberX
Tuesday-was very good-cab
Wednesday-slow but managed to make my money-cab
To-day-GF must go to doctor. Likely will drive UberX if I work at all.