The stoned Uber drive.

bvh56

To the stoned rich kid who says he's a Uber driver and only does Uber eats. And asks for a auxiliary cord and to hook up to my blue tooth on a 8 minute ride. Than asks to wait for him and take him somewhere else when he's dropping off prescriptions. On top of that dings me a professionalism complaint and 1 star. F&[email protected] YOU. If your on here you need a punch in the face.

leroy jenkins

anyone who asks for the Aux jack = yellow alert. and automatic 3 stars (at least it made a difference on Lyft so you didn't get rematched)

If someone can't be away from their playlist for 15 minutes, something's not right in their head. just say your aux got broken by another pax.

PS, prepare to be entertained if they get triggered by a rejection. whaaaaa. muh muzzzak. whaaaaa.

qiaoxiaopang

To the stoned rich kid who says he's a Uber driver and only does Uber eats. And asks for a auxiliary cord and to hook up to my blue tooth on a 8 minute ride. Than asks to wait for him and take him somewhere else when he's dropping off prescriptions. On top of that dings me a professionalism complaint and 1 star. F&[email protected] YOU. If your on here you need a punch in the face.

Would love to see that on dashcam lol

Mad Medic

Had a pax try to get me stoned while driving last weekend near Logan Square.

He asked if he could smoke in my car. I said No Smoking and he was cool about it, saying its actually vaping.

I said go ahead and vape if you want cause I vape, so go for it.

Dude was all excited and then (you gotta picture a hispanic Spicoli in your head) was "Duuuude it's marijauna that I vape"

I had a little fun playing stupid by telling him you can't vaporize marijuanna and get high, show me how to roll a vape. He showed me the tube with liquid marijuana, how to fill, what button to press, followed by "Take a hit" I simply thanked for the offer but must decline while driving.

I talked to him enough that he never vaped. He said I probably get potheads like him all the time.

Actually - This pax was cool guy. Tipped 7 buck's cash on an $8 fare from one bar to another, gave me his business card for HVAC and the $2 tip in app. $8 from Uber and $10 from pax. Cool pothead.