• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

The Sights at SAN

PioneerXi

• Guy doing arm curls and lifts with weights carried in the back of his Hyundai. (How’s the fuel economy now?)
  • Big tall blonde adjusting her...implants.
  • Guy spread eagle in back of Prius sleeping, hatch up.
  • Mature blonde black knee high boots, belt width skirt.
  • Two guys trading saliva.
  • Guy wearing sweat pants, socks and flip flops.
  • Guy doing rear brake pad change.
  • Guy with portable microwave selling burritos (cash only).(Do you put airport luggage on top of the microwave?)
  • Older guy, recently shaved head, sunburnt. Medicinal hat needed.
  • Guy rolling his own cigarettes on the trash bin outside the portable toilets.
  • Another mature blonde with black knee high boots, blue jeans, and red Cyndi Lauper sunglasses.
  • A prayer space. (No shade).

gary2323

• Guy doing arm curls and lifts with weights carried in the back of his Hyundai. (How’s the fuel economy now?)
  • Guy with portable microwave selling burritos (cash only).(Do you put airport luggage on top of the microwave?)
  • Another mature blonde with black knee high boots, blue jeans, and red Cyndi Lauper sunglasses.
Don’t forget to add “guy too busy judging every person around him instead of just dealing with it, drive, make money.”

Transportador

People still stage the pit??
I'm guilty of it, except I do it when I feel like watching NetFlix while waiting for a Select ride. I end up making the same per hour as regular ride since it takes a long time to get a Select ping. But it sure is relaxing for me and the car, LOL.
Post automatically merged:

Man, can you run a microwave with an inverter from the car 12V? Interesting...

Paul Vincent

I'm guilty of it, except I do it when I feel like watching NetFlix while waiting for a Select ride. I end up making the same per hour as regular ride since it takes a long time to get a Select ping. But it sure is relaxing for me and the car, LOL.
Post automatically merged:

Man, can you run a microwave with an inverter from the car 12V? Interesting...
Large Marge does it all the time she has a special battery dedicated for her microwave!