The saga of the typical ant

Pax Collector

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep, as soon as I saw the name Patrick Fabian, I knew it was going to be good. Wasn't disappointed, especially when I can relate to most of the scenes depicted.

UberLyftFlexWhatever

“Call 911”
“D0 NOT‼ CALL 911‼

Bwahahahaha

Looks good and DEPRESSING.
Like the old classic : death of a salesman

Fifty percent rating from the critics on Rotten Tomatoes. No audience rating yet.
The general public have zero interest in the depressing life of an X driver.
Zero interest in our earnings. Zero interest in the blood sack operating the vehicle.

Their ONLY interest is the Lowest dirt cheap Fares in the universe. period

I get that.

Last edited:

Pax Collector

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fifty percent rating from the critics on Rotten Tomatoes. No audience rating yet.
A wise man once said, "Most critics are like woodpeckers. Instead of enjoying the fruits and the beautiful tree, they peck it looking for worms".

I think the movie was ok. It's the most accurate depiction of the rideshare life I've seen in a movie so far.

1.5xorbust

A wise man once said, "Most critics are like woodpeckers. Instead of enjoying the fruits and the beautiful tree, they peck it looking for worms".

I think the movie was ok. It's the most accurate depiction of the rideshare life I've seen in a movie so far.
On a 1-10 how would you rate it?

Dan2miletripguy

wow. so close to home. I was a white collar professional in a glass skyscraper living the dream and my wife and I decided I would be a stay at home dad when my daughter was born and my wife would make the money. She's a pharmacist. After years at home, I went back out into the job market but my 2 bachelors degrees had become pretty worthless. I knocked on so many company's doors only to face constant rejection. I got a couple of warehouse jobs and did those for a while. I found rideshare and have been with it since.

UberLyftFlexWhatever

wow. so close to home. I was a white collar professional in a glass skyscraper living the dream and my wife and I decided I would be a stay at home dad when my daughter was born and my wife would make the money. She's a pharmacist. After years at home, I went back out into the job market but my 2 bachelors degrees had become pretty worthless. I knocked on so many company's doors only to face constant rejection. I got a couple of warehouse jobs and did those for a while. I found rideshare and have been with it since.
Driver X 2 coming to a theater near you:
.... I was a white collar professional in a glass skyscraper living the dream and my wife and I decided I would be a stay at home dad when my daughter was born and my wife would make the money. She's a pharmacist. After years at home, I went back out into the job market but my 2 bachelors degrees had become pretty worthless. I knocked on so many company's doors only to face constant rejection. I got a couple of warehouse jobs and did those for a while. I found rideshare and have been with it since.
Then I got my real estate license, made millions, divorced my wife and now hang with a 20YO on my Yacht drinking smoking and partying everyday with 50 yard line season tickets to the cowboys, a tricked out pick up truck I named Dara and another named Travis.

And I never looked back.

Last edited: