The Role Of Bottomfeeders In Our Rideshare World

warsaw

warsaw

Honestly, there are BOTTOMFEEDERS on both sides of the aile, such as desperate ants, who will take any poo fares at any price.
And, of course the poo riders who're always fishing for dirt cheap rides at $3.75 and will do anything to get extra freebies.

uber87j

Honestly, there are BOTTOMFEEDERS on both sides of the aile, such as desperate ants, who will take any poo fares at any price.
And, of course the poo riders who're always fishing for dirt cheap rides at $3.75 and will do anything to get extra freebies.
I’ve had pool riders ask if there are any additional discounts that I can give or that they are eligible for any other promotions. Isn’t a pool ride cheap enough already, what do you expect?

BeansnRice

Mr.Warsaw,

I definitely get where you are coming from. It would seem that there are many ants that will take less and less.....and less. It may indeed affect things such as surge and number of rides available.

But, U/L and drivers both understand the power of hunger and the need to feed. This model depends on these basic human must haves in order to function. We grind because we must....until something better comes along.

Your disdain for grinders I believe is a calculated programmed response put there by our handlers. Dividing several factions of one group is key if you want to make sure they will always distrust each other and therefore never agree to consolidate their voices, solidify their cause, and move against their oppressors.

Personally, I’m in awe of what all of us are able to do day in and day out. We go forth blindly everyday with HOPES of making decent money even though we know we don’t control Jack nor his Shat!
But we go and we do under all types of conditions and mostly without extra pay.

We are all oppressed by the same tactics and limitations. The best of us, the ones with the most heart, the ones who know it’s bs but shovel the shat anyway , to me exhibit a kind of determination and strength I know I don’t always have. I honestly admire them for that.

Anyway, I hope you and others recognize that these tech companies are in the mind EFF game. Our minds HAVE been affected/infected/altered.

Start deprogramming immediately. If you’re bitter because someone else is grinding to hold their place in thi s world, it’s time to find a happier place to spend your work time my friend.

Good luck to all of you Rideshare Heroes.
Grind on...