The Road to Heaven

Johnny Walker

I love life

IMG_1420.jpg

JasonB

Thats good too...

About 10 years ago I used to buy whole unscored opium poppy pods on ebay.... I ground them up with a coffee grinder and made opium tea.....

Good but I couldnt crap for 2 weeks.... Finally I had to use saline to get things moving again...
Sounds fun!

JasonB

They might still sell them on ebay....

$1 jumbo pods were at least as strong as 10mg oxycodone..... There probably was 20 to 30mg of morphine in each but morphine has very poor oral bioavailabilty.....

I used to get 160mg MS-contin pills.....which is a shitload if taken any other way than oral
How does all this compare to 10mg percocets?

Used to love me a Percocet now and again...

JasonB

1 big pod was about the same.....

That MS-contin 160mg could kill a small person with no tolerance almost...... crush it up and its certain death

I havent seen an MS-Contin in 15 years.....I think its pretty rare.... I did get a vial of liquid morphine once.... Those can be found in hospice facilities.....They drip that shit in Grandpa Joes apple sauce when he is ready to croak...
I had a liquid morphine drip once, but it wasn't under enjoyable circumstances.

It was the only thing that kept me from feeling like I was in the inner rings of
hell when I had a kidney stone.

There's literally no words to describe the pain. No way to explain it unless you've been there,
but man... a bit of morphine takes all the pain right away. Doesn't last long though.

Johnny Walker

Thats good too...

About 10 years ago I used to buy whole unscored opium poppy pods on ebay.... I ground them up with a coffee grinder and made opium tea.....

Good but I couldnt crap for 2 weeks.... Finally I had to use saline to get things moving again...

Opium is the best. It must be legal. It has so much health benefits if you use it like a gentleman. Nothing beats pure natural opium or hash.

I used to buy 250gm at the time back in Tehran. There were 4 of us, my best friends. It was cheap (18 years ago). I mean CHEAP! Straight from Afghanistan. Pure!

We used to take a big azz flask of the darkest Persian tea with bunch of zaferan rock candy...smoked on the side of the Chaloos road right by the tiny water fall, hit the tea mixed with the rock candy..2 cigarettes back to back and enjoy the ride! 4 hours of pure happiness with a few tiny opium balls taken on the road till we landed right by Caspian Sea.

Some magical moments man...itchy nose and balls, cuddling for hours and feeling love!

The nature has gifted us with some of the most amazing stuff but we are not allowed to touch them, we can't find them. AND on top of that...there's no surge anywhere in LA on a Saturday night. Sweet angel of hell, take my life away lol

Bpr2

1 big pod was about the same.....

That MS-contin 160mg could kill a small person with no tolerance almost...... crush it up and its certain death

I havent seen an MS-Contin in 15 years.....I think its pretty rare.... I did get a vial of liquid morphine once.... Those can be found in hospice facilities.....They drip that shit in Grandpa Joes apple sauce when he is ready to croak...
:/ that's why the nurse slapped the pudding out of my hand while I was visiting my grandpa :'( A part of me is now missing due to that experience.

My grandpa was all happy to share his pudding with me too. I'm guessing he hadn't a clue it was drugged.

Johnny Walker

IMG_1422.jpg
Hey im all with you on the legalization....

But all natural doesnt mean healthy.......

Uranium
Lead
Arsenic
Radon
Cyanide
Ricin
Anthrax

are as all-natual as it gets....

Cmon man its plants comes out of the ground. Pass the vafoor!
I was kicked out of the vomit zone on a 1.5x. Rubbing DFs balls to work and take me back in hell but nothing yet.

TwoFiddyMile

Best dope on earth is IV liquid Valium. They used to put it in your IV right before surgery.
The one I remember, I offered to operate on myself.
"Just draw a dotted line ill do fine..."
That's how good it is.

Then again, I'm a recovered addict. Drugs do funny things to me.

Results may vary.

Johnny Walker

Is your name Moses by any chance? It looks like you've parted the Red Sea haha

Lmao I know right? The truth in that picture is; I was driving 300 mph down on Lacienega (if I'm not mistakin') with my Prius on the PWR MODE and ripped the surge apart. I jus got tired of all the fn' free shoulder massages in weho. Those aholes don't get it man

Best dope on earth is IV liquid Valium. They used to put it in your IV right before surgery.
The one I remember, I offered to operate on myself.
"Just draw a dotted line ill do fine..."
That's how good it is.

Then again, I'm a recovered addict. Drugs do funny things to me.

Results may vary.

My ex ex was a nurse. She used to get 5ml morphine bottles left n right. How? I don't know. Once I mixed it with my coffee in the morning. That's how I became an Uber driver to be honest lol