• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

The red light camara ticket ! $158

Xxx sucker

How many Uber drivers have been caught in these money making machines???
A company in Ohio made the deal with county officials a few years ago.
What percentage goes to local gov I don't know , but I do know voters were not asked about it.
I find similarities with Uber , because the deals left the drivers in the 3 counties with little chance of earning a living wage destroying thousands of businesses that were already established in transportation .
Good deals for the cities, but bad deals for the rest.
We can actually built another CIty on top of this one with the money from tolls , red camaras and of course "The Uber deal x ride taken . Lol

Last edited:

Fred Ex

They add up to $500-600 in Calif so count yourself lucky. And avoid Millbrae, Daly City & Burlingame if you're ever over here.

Flacco

Where did your alleged infraction occur?
My red light infraction for red light was in Palm Beach. My Attorney said to pay it as they have a 7 second video.

Dade or Broward you might have a chance. Call a Ticket Clinic or PM me for mine.

By the way, it is not a ticket if you pay it before a certain time. No points. Nothing except money!!

Xxx sucker

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uber X
.85 pay
.64 after Uber
.53 cost of operating a vehicle 2017
.11 left
$158 * 1 ticket

1466 miles has to be driven with no dead miles. With dead miles from Miami to Montreal.

To pay for the ticket
2:42 to the 3:00 .... 52 cents on every ride to the City
50 millions a year , enjoy

Last edited:

JimKE

Just FYI for Miami drivers, Miami-Dade County researched red light cameras for about 2 years at the insistence of Mayor Carlos Gimenez. They decided that the process would cost more than it would bring in, so the county decided NOT to use them -- much to the dismay of the mayor's son who worked for the company that would have provided the cameras. Gimenez then ran for reelection as the mayor who saved us from red-light cameras.

So there are no red-light cameras in the unincorporated county areas. There are, however, red-light cameras in some cities.

Xxx sucker

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
2:42 to the 3:00 .... 52 cents on every ride to the City
50 millions a year , enjoy

Where did your alleged infraction occur?[/QUOTE

My lawyer Saul had recommended me to use a clear tag protector on top of my plate . I did not ask where he got it from, but im almost sure Ebay .
I did make an illegal right turn to test the plastic and it worked.
I haven't had a camara ticket in 10 years .
Shut out to my lawyer Saul Mr breaking Bad Lmao
Nice gift Saulito
Did you watch D in the video ???? From minute 2:42 to 3 he explains how Uber pays 52 c on every ride to the city of Chicago. Meaning 50 millions a year in revenue.
Any similarities in camara deals with an outside company??

Last edited:

JSM0713

Ticket clinc takes care of them. They even give uber drivers discounts
As much as I appreciate the Ticket Clinic and others.... Assuming this is a location that even accepts such tickets.... once they have you going through a red light on video, you basically screwed. Much of Dade County threw out these tickets awhile back.

Ojuice

It's been five (5) months and the court won't even schedule a hearing another month and my ticket clinic guy will get it dismissed ...

#ignoreuberpool

Milito

As much as I appreciate the Ticket Clinic and others.... Assuming this is a location that even accepts such tickets.... once they have you going through a red light on video, you basically screwed. Much of Dade County threw out these tickets awhile back.
Like i said just pay the violation $168 in total, there is video and photos don't spend money on the ticket clinic just give the money to other uber drivers that are on the verge of homelessness

Just so you guys know, if you are turning left and you get the ticket you don't have to pay it. Sometimes they automatically send you a letter dismissing the ticket but if they don't send that letter, call the clerk of court

TAVO928

You got a red light ticket? Dont worry. Drive for uber 16 hours, around 230 miles and you will cover that payment.
Desperation has no limits

python134r

I got one in Boynton Beach 2 days prior to them(BoyntonBeach) deactivating their system.
I have strange thought patterns, most folks get these camera summonses and see the video and pay the $168.00, the lesson is refrain from going through red lights.
Not me.....
My first inclination was to go back and put rounds in the camera's. I did not succumb to my insanity.
However, I did try to manipulate my way to not having to pay unsuccessfully I might add, and paid the dough.

Maybe use a drone to block the lens, I am a sick puppy......