Inshur

The real reason why uber will get relic licensed

D1991

Politicians now a days promise to create jobs and it's really hard creating jobs on paper it looks like there has been 40000 jobs created thank to uber yet we have sadiq Khan doing the opposite he wants to throw away 40000 jobs how will it look for Theresa mays government when 40000 jobs suddenly disappear

taxiapplover

Do u still that TfL and mayor never thought about that b4 refusing uber relicenceing. Come on.
This is the last and final decision and it will never reverse whatsoever. I even doubt tht uber will take TfL to high court becse of too many uber business models information will be revealed in the court.

Durranee

Do u still that TfL and mayor never thought about that b4 refusing uber relicenceing. Come on.
This is the last and final decision and it will never reverse whatsoever. I even doubt tht uber will take TfL to high court becse of too many uber business models information will be revealed in the court.

Wishful thinking :smiles:

Bettysmalls

Politicians now a days promise to create jobs and it's really hard creating jobs on paper it looks like there has been 40000 jobs created thank to uber yet we have sadiq Khan doing the opposite he wants to throw away 40000 jobs how will it look for Theresa mays government when 40000 jobs suddenly disappear
You all keep telling us on here that Uber is part time and you all have lucrative full time jobs , so it’ll be just one of your jobs you don’t do anymore

Durranee

You all keep telling us on here that Uber is part time and you all have lucrative full time jobs , so it’ll be just one of your jobs you don’t do anymore

Would you like it if your earning is slashed in half? Quit telling people to be ok with losing their earnings.

momo

Uber keep telling us it's a part-time job?! Anyways you the driver still hold a license it's up to you as a driver to find employment with one of the other 3000 operators within London. Stop blaming others, look at yourself in the mirror. There's always the knowledge

Would you like it if your earning is slashed in half? Quit telling people to be ok with losing their earnings.

Drivers should've seen this coming! I've really not got that much sympathy. YOU decided to join Uber, not one of the other more reputable operators. you've put yourself in this mess you get yourself out of it.

That's business.

Durranee

Sorry when did I say that , these drivers are not out of work , go drive for someone else,

By your logic, I can literally say that to every single person employed or self employed who loses his or job. “You have the qualification, go find work someone else”

Using your logic, 40,000 people losing earning is nothing, just say tough shit eh?!

Bettysmalls

By your logic, I can literally say that to every single person employed or self employed who loses his or job. “You have the qualification, go find work someone else”

Using your logic, 40,000 people losing earning is nothing, just say tough shit eh?!
Their not losing their jobs they are still licensed, if Comcab goes bust would I be demanding someone to help them put , no I’ll just sign up to another radio circuit.

Hogster

Uber keep telling us it's a part-time job?! Anyways you the driver still hold a license it's up to you as a driver to find employment with one of the other 3000 operators within London. Stop blaming others, look at yourself in the mirror. There's always the knowledge

Drivers should've seen this coming! I've really not got that much sympathy. YOU decided to join Uber, not one of the other more reputable operators. you've put yourself in this mess you get yourself out of it.

That's business.
I don’t know why they’re so worried either.
As you say plenty of other operators in London, take own small operators licence, get a PATE driving job...

I’ve been made redundant 3 times from well paid PAYE jobs, that is a reason to be sad.
But no reason to be sad if Uber does go, after all they don’t give a F about the drivers

I know not what I do

He has just created 40000 dish washing jobs for curry house.
Mr Khan you are the true leader of multicultural London.

Durranee

Their not losing their jobs they are still licensed, if Comcab goes bust would I be demanding someone to help them put , no I’ll just sign up to another radio circuit.

They are losing their jobs, what they have is qualification or licence as we all call it.
Just like an electrician losing his job would still have qualification and would need to go find another firm to work with. A firm that suits him and his needs.

Uberduberdooo

He has just created 40000 dish washing jobs for curry house.
Mr Khan you are the true leader of multicultural London.

Lol don't panic son, I've survived the past 2 years without doing a single job for uber.

My office is getting busier and busier pax are already coming back and they are short of drivers.

Just find an office in the area you want to work, and sign up. You can work for more than one office and fill in any gaps with uber.

Its just the fear of the unknown

Spy & Mash

IMG-20170924-WA0001.jpg

momo

They are losing their jobs, what they have is qualification or licence as we all call it.
Just like an electrician losing his job would still have qualification and would need to go find another firm to work with. A firm that suits him and his needs.

Yep you got. It happens. You're in a great position to find work.

London Lover

40000 jobs suddenly disappear[/QUOTE said:
Unfortunately uber have been screaming from every roof top and courts across the world we do not hire one single driver .
We are a tech company a platform we simply provide the software to enable drivers to connect with passengers and we are Not a mini cab company nore are we a transport provider...

Can't have it both ways

UberLuxbod

I don't think you are really naive enough to believe that.

This is now Political.

London Lover

I think the employment tribunal will blow the whole gig thing up this week
This could also stop Lyft and the others coming in
Uber may do a runner and can blame TFL but we will know that they just didn't want to pay drivers