Uber Drivers Forum banner

The quickest way to get banned by Uber...

Tags
privacy uber
3K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  Who is John Galt? 
#1 ·
Comment about a fare and/or trip on a public forum and post a screenshot that includes a rider's private pickup or drop off address details.

Please erase a rider's private pickup/address details before posting a screenshot.

Now you know...

#10 ·
For example "I just dropped off a great surge, drunk sexy blond on her own and a big fare! Proof attached..."

Then sexy drunk blond gets raped or murdered because of your screenshot revealing her address.

Why is common sense so hard? Just don't share riders' address details!!!
Who cares about the pax we only care about the surge and total amount lol

#13 ·
Please erase a rider's private pickup/address details before posting a screenshot.
Why I don't agree with your examples as to 'why' you should do this, I do agree it should be done.

The flip side is, drivers get all upset over paxs posting drivers details in public, so the same should apply for paxs details.

#16 ·
No law against posting a screenshot of limited info, it is however against Uber's terms of service for both passengers and drivers that we all agree to. Equally, a passengering posting a screenshot of a driver and complaining on social media should have their account closed and banned.
Yes there is. The Privacy Act. You should check it out some time.

#20 ·
For example "I just dropped off a great surge, drunk sexy blond on her own and a big fare! Proof attached..."

Then sexy drunk blond gets raped or murdered because of your screenshot revealing her address.

Why is common sense so hard? Just don't share riders' address details!!!
Have you ever heard of the thing called a phone book? Lots of names in there. Delivered free

#24 ·
The quickest way to get banned by Uber
Comment about a fare and/or trip on a public forum and post a screenshot that includes a rider's private pickup or drop off address details.
You seem pretty sure of yourself. Do you actually have proof that this is the quickest way? I'm calling your bluff. I bet you don't have any proof whatsoever.

I can think of at least 3, yes at a very minimum three ways, which would lead to being banned far, far quicker than what you propose.

I suggest you you stop telling porkies.

#30 ·
No names, no pack drill. It shouldn't take much thinking or typing effort (sometimes the two are mutually exclusive) to know it isn't cool to post pax address details. I don't post pax names specific to a trip story and would expect the same in return.

On a related but more general note, who released a very powerful agent into Melbourne's water supply some 20-odd years ago that resulted in so many boy children being named Jaydn, Jordan and Josh and Jackson??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.